𝐇𝐲𝐦𝐧𝐞 𝐀 𝐋'𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫

♢♦♢OOH, SPANISH! I KNOW A BIT OF IT MYSELF

♢♦♢
OOH, SPANISH! I KNOW A BIT OF IT MYSELF. ER, DONDE ESTA LA BIBLIOTHECA? GRACIAS. MI NOMBRE ES HARLEY QUIN LA FABULOSA. AMI ME GUSTA HELLO KITTY Y PIZZA.
♢♦♢

Harley Quinn is the first out of the three to enter the kitchen area. Almost immediately, her blue eyes widen at the sight of the room being in full swing. As Edith Piaf's most well-known song blasts in the room, three members of the 'Cullen Clan', as Harley calls them, work in the kitchen. Dr. Cullen is off by the corner, washing dishes, nearby, Esme Cullen rolls out a pizza dough and instantly fans some tomato sauce around it while Emmett Cullen cuts up some garlic with a brand new kitchen knife. Judging by the Williams-Sonoma cookware boxes that sit in a corner, all kitchen appliances are new. Behind the motherly figure, a soap opera film plays. It is named "Days of Our Lives." It stars Arleen Sorkin, an actress who, in the film, plays a flamboyant, roller-skating court jester. The youngest out of the two, Emmett, notices Harley standing by the doorframe and immediately grins at her while waving a sharp knife.

"Huh, so this is the 'Cullen Clan Chamber.' Real classy," Harley comments. Her eyes drift to something bright and sparkly - a set of antique China Plates. ".. Selina would have a field day in here. That's for sure.."

Finally, Bella and Edward emerge from the stairs. Edward slips from behind Harley and walks across the kitchen. He leans into his adoptive father's ear and whispers something alarming. Dr. Cullen looks momentarily worried, but he quickly masks it with a kind smile. "I see," he whispers. Judging by Esme and Emmett's shocked expressions, they heard every bit. Edward pulls away and folds his arms. His father releases an unnecessary sigh and smiles at the guests.

His wife glances at her adoptive son, then at the criminally insane. She stops cutting on the fresh carrots and smiles. "Bella. Harley. Welcome," she warmly greets them. She walks from behind the kitchen counter. "We're making Italian for you."

Thanks to Alice and her unique future-telling abilities, the Cullens were warned to expect an extra guest. So they made enough food for the two of them - scratch that. They made enough food to feed an entire village. Several plates of different pastas and antipastos sit on the counter, waiting to be devoured. Now, what the Cullen's weren't expected was Edward's shocking news.

After hearing this, Harley's blue eyes narrow in size. "How'd you know I'm Italian? ..Who you been talkin' to?"

Esme seems momentarily shocked, but she quickly covers it with a warm smile. "Well, we know Bella is Italian.. so we just assumed-."

Harley puts a finger in the air and quickly interrupts her. "Well, you're right, Lady. I am Italian, and I am proud! My skin is dough and my blood is tomato sauce, ain't it, Bellsies," she asks for Bella to confirm her statement. Scared of where she is going with this, Bella simply nods. "So now that that's out the way," Harley leans onto the counter and grins at Esme, "Do you guys have any of those mini garlic breads -?"