𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

♡♦♡IT STARTED WITH THE MEADOW AND NOW IT ENDS WITH ACE CHEMICALS♡♦♡

♡♦♡
IT STARTED WITH THE MEADOW AND NOW IT ENDS WITH ACE CHEMICALS
♡♦♡

Meanwhile, Deadshot, Diablo, Croc and Boomerang opt to head back home for some rest after the party at Oswald's, Harley, Jane and Ivy decide to keep the party going by going out for some drinks at a nearby Mexican restaurant by the name of "Fruitopía." And when Quinn's group of skater girl friends find out about their plans to keep the celebration well and alive, they feel the need to stay with them for just a little while longer. To Poison Ivy's distaste.

But Quinn, of course, accepts, saying "no" to somebody clearly not part of her DNA. Plus, to her, the more the merrier! Maybe this could bring everyone close, she hopes, now that it's a more intimate and smaller circle.

She cheerily grabs a tray of lemon margaritas off the restaurant's marble counter, struggling to balance out the drinks meanwhile Jane pays for the alcoholic beverages beside her. Since she is highly intoxicated and struggling to hold her balance, Pamela Isley insists on passing her the tray, ready to grab it off her hands.

"Hey, Harls. I think I should get this," she calmly says to her, but Harls just swats her green-tinted hands off the silver tray and shoots her a playful look.

"Hands off the drinks, lady," she says jokingly. "I ain't sharin'." Isley just lifts her hands high up in air in defense. She knows better than to disagree with drunk Harley.

"Alright, come on," the small, petite black-haired girl chirps with a soft smile, stuffing her black leather wallet into her purse and walking out through the front door, a stack of straws and napkins in one hand and her handbag in the other.

The drunk lunatic staggers behind her and, seeing how she is struggling to walk a straight line, the infamous plant lady places an arm around her waist, which she appreciates greatly. She helps her out through the crowded restaurant. And just as the three girls are about to turn into a corner, Jane extends her arm to keep her and Ivy from continuing on, a concentrated look on her face.

"What are you doing," Harley asks her in a hushed whisper, hiding with Ivy and her behind a blank wall close to the outside tables.

Arkham Asylum's escapee simply puts a finger to her lips, which causes Pamela to furrow her eyebrows in confusion. She carefully peeks her head out from behind the wall and, being the nosy person Harley is, she does the same with Ivy following in suit. Ivy sees the group of skater girls sitting at a nearby table, all waiting for them to return. She feels deeply puzzled. Why did we stop for this?

"Oh, come on, Sid," Kissed Girlfriend, real name Shellby Ryder, whines to her group of gossiping friends. "She said she came back for another opportunity at life."

"Sure she did, Shell," the leader of the pack, Peed In Britta, scoffs. "That pale-skinned little maniac probably came back hoping her rotting corpse of a boyfriend was still alive, kicking and waiting for his "true love's" return. That chick is crazy, girl. Couldn't trust her from the day I saw her at SuperBabez. I heard she owns two pet hyenas! That's not normal, Shell. Shit, I bet they did little rat experiments on her in Belle Reve like in that movie Jaw." The group of girls laugh at their leader's joke, and she continues. "Listen, girls, I'm not trying to make light out of that poor man's death, but I think that crazed, green-haired maniac really dodged a bullet there."