𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

♢♦♢I FEEL OUR ROMANCE IS DEAD♢♦♢

♢♦♢
I FEEL OUR ROMANCE IS DEAD
♢♦♢

Harley Quinn's stomach continues to loudly gurgle in the back seat of Edward's car. "Okay, you really wanna stop the car this time," she advises for the third time tonight, feeling sick to her stomach. "Those spicy wings I had earlier are doin' a tango in my tummy."

But neither Emmett or Edward are acknowledging her.

"Seriously, I'm dyin' back here," she begs, but is only met with more silence. "Okay... You asked for it."

And so she lets out a loud, nauseating fart.

Sitting in front of her, the youngest gags in pure disgust. "Ugh! Holy...," he chokes while waving away the putrid smell.

".. It's not so bad," Edward replies in the driver seat, driving past Fork's greeting sign. "It smells like... discipline."

"Ugh, discipline smells worse than a classroom full of high school boys after Chili Day in the cafeteria." His brother grimaces, covering his nostrils.

Still, Edward isn't stopping the car.

A slight smirk caresses the clown's lips as she releases another booming fart that is later followed with a small, quiet one.

This one seems to affect Edward, as he holds up a single hand to his nose.

Meanwhile, Emmett looks as though he's ready to faint. "Holy gastrointestinal distress," he wheezes, still covering his nose. "I'm seein' a bright light... at the end of a long tunnel... Rose... is that you...?" He then starts to cough as though he's on his deathbed. Of course, this is all an act. "Come closer... I beg of you..." As a fit of giggles erupts behind him, he turns to the driver with pleading eyes. "Edward, please. I'm begging you."

Edward glances at the rear-view mirror, seeing that the giggling is coming from Harleen, who smacks her thighs as she explodes with laughter. The sight creates a small smile to form on his face. He relents and pulls over to a random diner. As him and Emmett leave the car, Harleen hops out to use the restroom.

"Air... Fresh, clean air...! Thank goodness," she gasps dramatically. Her lips hold onto a beaming smile.

Immediately after leaving the safety of Edward's Volvo, she is being greeted with smiles and waves by strangers dressed in funky costumes. Everyone who exits the diner is either dressed up as clowns or as fortune tellers, ringmasters, exotic animals, etc. They look like they belong in a circus.

Emmett watches as Harleen smiles at an exceptionally tall woman in an elongating black and white jumpsuit. He gives her a curious look. "You know these people?"

She smiles and gives the two brothers a look. "Of course I know this place," she says it like it's obvious. "Mr. Bobbinsky has us perform here on the weekends."