𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝

♡♦♡I FEEL LIKE THIS MIGHT BE THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP♡♦♡

♡♦♡
I FEEL LIKE THIS MIGHT BE THE BEGINNING OF A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP
♡♦♡

That was the first time Harleen Quinzel met Pamela Isley, but the time Harley Quinn met Poison Ivy was a bit different... You see, after Harley volunteeringly threw herself into the the pit of acid as an act of her love and commitment to Jack Nieper, her identity was completely stripped away from her, taking her memories with it. So, after her transformation, when she came face-to-face with the redhead, she couldn't recognize her.

It was like she knew her, but couldn't quite put her finger on it...

It was just another regular night in Gotham, and for the thousandth time this week, the Joker was fleeing the monstrous Batmobile in his infamous purple Lamborghini. It was just another day of crime, nothing out of the usual. Except today Catwoman had decided to join her former lover, Batman in the chase. It was a game of cat and clowns. The two superheroes had followed them all throughout the city — from a gun shop near a well-known museum to where they are now, downtown. But her decision wasn't volunteer work, no. Just two weeks ago, Harley and the Joker had stolen from her, taken every bit of money she had stored away in a secret warehouse by the beach.

It was going to help her escape from the hellish shit-hole that is Gotham City.

The expensive Lamborghini car was making horrendously loud screeching noises as it made harsh turns, just barely missing people, buildings and other cars. At this time, Harley Quinn had just turned sixteen, barely legal to drive at all. Cars from all directions honked at her, yelling following it.

"Jerk," one person yelled from their car.

"Learn how to drive, ass wipe," another screamed.

The supervillain just brushed it off and continued to race through the street she was on, making another harsh turn which almost resulted in her crashing into an elderly woman and her poor Pomeranian dog. Screaming, the lady cowered to the sidewalk, while her dog barked at the shiny race-car.

The former psychiatrist just cringed in response. Her man insisted she drove the getaway car, and who the hell was she to say no?

"Well, well, look at me now, on a car chase with the two love birds of evil, Joker and Harley Quinn," Selina Kyle purred sensually into Batman's ear. "They sure make a hot couple."

Batman, real name Bruce Wayne, looked away from the road to glance over at his ex girlfriend. He smirked under his mask. What a tease, he thought. "Tell me about it, Selina. Not like us though."

When he said that, she just had to agree with him. They clashed with one another, sure, but they still loved each other — still do, even. They were passionate about each other and genuinely happy... until they realized that they were just too different. He lived to save the innocent, the wounded. She lived for herself, for her money, her jewels. Beyond that, nothing else mattered to her.