𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬

♡♦♡RIDDIE, QUICK I GOT THIS STUPID BOMB IN MY NECK AN' I THINK IMA FREAKIN' EXPLODE♡♦♡

♡♦♡
RIDDIE, QUICK I GOT THIS STUPID BOMB IN MY NECK AN' I THINK IMA FREAKIN' EXPLODE
♡♦♡

The message sent by the ghost of Harleen Quinzel's deceased mother is loud and clear. She will be leaving Forks tonight. It's time for a fresh start, a new beginning, a change of scenery. It's time for her to reclaim her spot on the throne. Gotham's queen will be returning home tonight, that she is sure. But first... she needs to find herself again. Harley Quinn has been asleep for far too long, and tonight Harleen will finally wake her up from her slumber.

After fleeing back home, drunk and wet, she catches herself standing in front of the bathroom mirror, tapping her forehead with the handle of kitchen scissors as she contemplates something. Her eyes are shut closed as she thinks to herself, Bella and Charlie fast asleep and completely unaware of Harleen's plan to escape. Her luscious, blonde hair is tied into two messy pigtails, reaching past her stomach.

The bathroom is an organized mess; toothbrushes, soaps and toothpaste tubes ditched on the stand, alongside various bottles of hairspray, shampoo and shaving foam, empty and full boxes of pads and tampons, random skincare products, and makeup. It's just an organized mess.

Harleen finally peels her eyes open and, without a second thought, she starts to chop away at her hair with the rusty scissors. She feels more like herself with each cut she makes, holding eye contact with her reflection. Her lengthy, angelic hair falls off her head and lands by her feet as she moves to the other pigtail.

Once she's finished cutting off all her hair, she clears some space on the counter by sliding everything onto the floor and dumps out two boxes of hair-dye out of a plastic bag before gripping the counter and staring at herself in the mirror. Her hair is so short! It barely reaches her chin. She looks away from her reflection before she starts to regret her decision and uses the same pair of scissors to snip the two bags of pink and blue powder, then tips them into two separate bowls she snagged from the kitchen. Mixing the two coloured powers with the required amount of water until it becomes a thick paste, she uses the small brush it came with to apply it to the tips of her now short hair.

No going back now, she thinks to herself as she massages the paste into the ends of her hair, one side of her head pink and the other blue. Covering her now colored hair with saran wrap, she begins to pack for her escape, being as quiet as she possibly can. Once it's time to rinse, she washes her hair with the complimentary shampoo and conditioner over the bathroom sink and then towels her hair dry before setting down the towel to look at the results.

She can already feel like her old self.

Hopeful and wearing a warm smile, she slowly looks up at her reflection, meeting the monstrosity before her. Her hair looks horrendous! It's choppy and completely uneven, and the dye looks lighter in some areas, meanwhile it's darker in other sections of her hair. It doesn't even reach her chin, and her so-called bangs are short and blunt.