𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐔𝐡-𝐎𝐡'𝐬

♢♦♢OH, PLEASE

♢♦♢
OH, PLEASE. OH, PLEASE. OH, PLEASE DON'T LET THAT BE ANOTHER MURDER. PLEASE JUST LET IT BE A REGULAR OL' BORING KIDNAPPIN' OR SOMETHIN'
♢♦♢

The mortal and her two immortal friends emerge from a dirty alleyway that connects to the previously visited boutique. They arrive to an empty street, only accompanied by the howls of the wind and the darkening sky. No one but them and two stray cats are in sight. They walk past several closed shops as they make their way across a lonely sidewalk. The three girls laugh and conversate with one another, enjoying their time together.

Then, Alice's attention suddenly gets grasped by something up ahead. She doesn't hesitate to unhook her arm from Harley's and runs towards it, squealing with delight. And similar to a child, she presses her face against a showcasing glass, admiring something behind it. "No way," she joyfully exclaims. "Rose, come look!"

Still speaking with the ex criminal, Rosalie stops mid-sentence to glance at her overly-excited sister. Her and her friend share the same look of confusion, but nevertheless, she walks toward the short-haired girl, her arms folded across her chest. "What's..," her sentence gets cut off as her eyes land on something behind the glass. They light up with want and desire.

".. Uh, hey! You guys? What d'ya lookin' at ova' there," Harley asks from afar, curious as to what caught their attention. She jogs toward them, seeing them stand in front of a boutique's display window as they admire some things inside the store. Alice is captured by the attraction of a crystal necklace, while Rosalie is drawn to a diamond ring that pokes it's head out a black jewelry box.

The front of the store reads 'Northern Lights.' She remembers Alice talking about it once. She described it as a "super high-end boutique in the heart of Port Angeles. It's so exclusive, you're lucky if you can even get in. They're always, either, sold out or closed." As she looks closer into the store, she finds an expensive crystal purse standing on a silver pedestal. "Holy moly," she exclaims, pressing her forehead against the glass. She then turns to her friends, her eyes wide with amazement. "Are you guys seein' this?"

The short vampire looks over at the store's front door and finds a "closed" sign hanging off it. She releases a deep and unneeded sigh and looks at her friend and family. "They're closed," she sadly announces. "Probably won't be open til the upcoming week." A frown forms on her lips as she longingly stares at the piece of jewelry from behind the glass.

Harley notices her friend's desire. Her blue eyes shift from the expensive necklace to the woman who wants to wear it around her neck.

".. We should get going," Alice suggests. "It's getting dark."

Her and her sister give the extravagant jewelry pieces one last longing look before they continue down the sidewalk.