𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

♡♦♡SHUT UP AND KISS ME♡♦♡

♡♦♡
SHUT UP AND KISS ME
♡♦♡

The rusty doorknob to Quinn's New York apartment rattles with intense movement. No one is home to answer the front door. Therefore, the lock is forced open and the heavy door swings open to reveal a woman's slender figure.

Their silhouette is hunched in the light, their face shadowed. The unknown woman is undeniably graceful, her movements fluid as she enters the darkened apartment before closing the door behind her and flipping on the lights.

The person can now be identified as Victoria Sutherland, the Cullens' worst enemy, besides the Volturi.

There is absolute silence as she quietly observes the apartment, her footsteps don't even make the slightest of noise — so quiet, so fluid, so elegant. She is a shadow in the night.

The loft, itself, has been left untouched since Harley left. Her yellow couch remains seated in front of the tiny T.V., the mahogany bookshelves are still in their original place on the walls... Nothing is out of order. Though the house now smells like dead plants and expired food.

Sutherland is moving towards the living room, looking at the several photos that line the walls with a passing interest. Her crimson-colored eyes shift to a certain corner of the room for the very first time, only now realizing that Harleen's two pet hyenas are in the same room as her, Bruice and Eddie.

The tamed beasts grow menacingly at the daring vampire, but don't dare themselves to a touch a single strand of fiery hair on her head. They have been trained well by their master. They're practically puppies. Victoria growls back at the animals, her rumbling sounding more powerful and threatening than theirs. They cower away instantly, deeper into the corner of the room with their tails in between their legs.

"Stupid mutts," she sneers with disgust, baring her teeth at them and their annoying whining. "I swear, dogs just keep getting bigger and bigger these days. Ugly little creatures."

The pale-skinned immortal becomes a blur of red as she makes her way through the apartment, heading towards the main bedroom for clues of Harley's current whereabouts. She can't be far, the last time she saw her she was headed somewhere with that pixie Cullen girl, Alice. Victoria had stopped following them when they boarded into an airplane, and hasn't heard of them since.

There are clothes littered about the bedroom as the moonlight shines through the blinds. It glistens on several photos.

Victoria — or "Red", as Harley has nicknamed her — looks at the mess Harleen has left behind and shakes her head as she notices the several clippings of a certain Cullen member on the walls. She slowly approaches one of the walls and allows herself a moment to drag a hand across the clippings, ripping some off the wall. Her actions are personal and driven by envy — envy that Quinn's lover is well and alive whilst hers is dead.