𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡

♡♦♡EGGS, BACON, AMERICAN CHEESE, SOFT, TOASTED BUTTERED ROLL, JUST A DASH OF HOT SAUCE WHAT A WAY TO START MY NEW LIFE♡♦♡

♡♦♡
EGGS, BACON, AMERICAN CHEESE, SOFT, TOASTED BUTTERED ROLL, JUST A DASH OF HOT SAUCE WHAT A WAY TO START MY NEW LIFE
♡♦♡

Former psychiatrist and current criminal maniac, Harley Quinn, is riding through Gotham's gorgeous streets with the animal-abusing stranger still tied to the back of her Harley Davidson. He cries and groans for her to stop, but she simply just ignores him. There is one thing on her mind, and one thing only. Breakfast! There is a loud barking sound that comes from under her, coming from the puppy that she rescued and he currently sitting comfortably on her lap. He must've heard her thinking about food. She laughs and runs her hand over his luscious fur coat before she releases a dreamy sigh.

Just a few minutes ago, she was fighting some strange man who was trying to kill her for whatever reason and now she is halfway across town, hungry and tired from having to pick up all of her belongings off the Knight Bridge after that douchbag knocked her luggage off her motorcycle. Her stomach grumbles loudly. She knows just the place! Everyone in Gotham knows the only person who can make the best breakfast sandwich in the city is Doc.

Dr. Quinzel is seen pulling to the side of the road after making sure there aren't anymore bikers trying to kill her. She stops her motorcycle, along with the engine, and carefully parks herself. She proceeds to remove her red gloves, still sitting on her motorcycle, by using her teeth. Then, she stores them away inside her pockets.

Her attention is directed to the thing that made her stop in the first place, the violent screams coming from the severely injured man attached to her bike going deaf. There it is. Doc's Place, a Taiwanese restaurant that stores the most important thing to her in the entire world. Doc's specialty sandwich.

Slowly and still eyeing the restaurant building, she begins to lift herself off the seat of her bike, almost in a trance, while still making sure the motorcycle is parked correctly. Now, fully standing, she makes her way to Doc's Place, the pup hot on her tail and Bernie still strapped to her motorcycle as he screams for her to come back and take him with her.

"Wait," he hollers, practically begging. "Come back! Take me with you!"

His cries go ignored by her, Doc's Specialty sandwich the only thing in her mind. As she continues to walk through the sidewalk, she comes to a full stop once something catches her attention. It's a black and white "WANTED" poster of Boomerang plastered all over the restaurant building's brick walls.

"Hey, I know that guy," she laughs to herself whilst pointing to it. "He's that crazy nut-job from the ward!"

The dachshund dog barks in approval, and she continues her stroll. Once rounding the shop, her eyes lay upon a large sign hanging off the front door.