𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

♢♦♢WHEN I'M DONE WITH YA, BATS, YOU'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY STEPPED INNA BLACKBERRY AN' STRAWBERRY PIE♢♦♢

♢♦♢
WHEN I'M DONE WITH YA, BATS, YOU'RE GONNA LOOK LIKE SOMEBODY STEPPED INNA BLACKBERRY AN' STRAWBERRY PIE
♢♦♢

Chief Swan and his sister's only daughter are holding a light conversation in the Swan residence's dining room as he cleans out his dusty rifle. The two of them sit at the dining table, in front of each other, laughing and joking around with one another.

The blond tosses her head back and laughs at something he said to her. She wears some blue pajamas and her fuzzy, blue slippers, having it only been ten minutes since she woke up from her slumber. A massive plate of syrup-drenched, cinnamon pancakes sit directly in front of her, touched by her knife and fork only once. Today, because it's Friday and she doesn't have to enter work, she woke up later than usual. A week has passed since her mother left to New York, and they've kept in touch ever since. You could even say their nightly talks on the phone is to blame for the nasty eye-bags under her eyes.

The brown-haired man laughs loudly, struggling to catch his breath. "I swear! Your mom and I got so scared! We didn't even know what to tell the doctors," he exclaims, remembering back to the day Bella, Jacob made five-year-old Harleen eat one of their famous mud pies. And, of course, Harley being Harley, she ate it and was immediately rushed to the emergency room. Sharon and Charlie didn't know how to explain to the doctors that she ate the mud willingly.

The two of them laugh loudly, clearly enjoying each other's presence. Their wild laughter tampers down once they hear the front door opening and closing. In comes Bella. She walks into the dining room to find her cousin smiling and her father chuckling at something she said while cleaning his firearm. Harley and Charlie look up to find the brunette standing to the sides with an amused smile playing on her lips.

They quiet down.

Harleen glances at her uncle, then at her cousin as she struggles to contain her laughter. It's silent for a moment, before she cracks under pressure and erupts into wild laughter. Spit escapes her mouth accidentally, flies mid-air and clashes with the wall behind a wide-eyed Bella.

The other two watch her quietly, shocked yet amused at her sudden outburst.

Finally, Harley controls herself. She reaches for Charlie's coffee mug and downs it down, smacking it on the table once she's done. "Woo!" She looks up at Bella with a sweet smile. ".. Ya ready, Pud'?"

Bella smiles, pointing awkwardly to the front door. "Yep. Edward's just outside."

Harleen nods in understanding and stands from her chair, patting Charlie's shoulder as she walks past him. "I'll be ready inna minute," she yells before she disappears up the stairs.