𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝

♡♦♡LOOK AT HIM HE'S FOUND GOD OR SOMETHING THAT'S NEVER GOOD♡♦♡

♡♦♡
LOOK AT HIM
HE'S FOUND GOD OR SOMETHING
THAT'S NEVER GOOD
♡♦♡

As the weeks passed on, Harley Quinn began to find herself again. She began to socialize again, to eat, to sleep. It was a drastic difference from how she felt in the beginning of the month. And after seeing the gorgeous cliffs in La Push, she hasn't seen Edward, or herself, again, which she is truly grateful for.

Today is Monday, a fresh beginning, and Bella Swan and her are currently at a movie theater located in Port Angeles with Jacob Black and Mike Newton. They were supposed to be others, but they cancelled at last minute. Harleen knows it was because of her. They probably heard horrid stories about her and her previous arrests. She doesn't necessarily blame them. She was one of the most powerful and feared person in Gotham, and so, by now, she is used to people not wanting to be associated with her. Angela, Ben, and Mike were the only ones who took an interest in her and seemed to want to give her a chance.

However, Angela had caught the stomach flu, which means that Ben is staying behind to take care of her. And Quil, made plans with a girl that he has been wanting to take out for months. So she can't blame him either. Embry, on the other hand, has been absent for weeks, so there's no chance of him coming around.

Even though things haven't turned out like Harleen wanted them to, she still wants to have some semblance of fun, but that's going to be tough. Without other people, the group now became a group of four, which leaves room for Bella to be openly coveted by the two boys. One is actual love and the other is simple want.

"Why did I ever agree to this," Harley groans in annoyance, though she feels quite excited.

Bella begins to get out of the car with Jacob and then joins Harleen by entrance to the theaters, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Because it'll help take your mind off things," she explains. "Going out and socializing is good for you, Harls."

Harley scoffs. "C'mon, Bells. You sound like my mother."

Bella laughs at this, about to playfully flick Harley's arm when Jacob lightly grabs her hand. She turns to face Jacob and looks down at her hand, which he lets go after leaving a twenty dollar bill behind. She furrows her brows as she asks, "What's this for?"

"You have to be eighteen to get into this movie," Jacob says with a slight blush tinging his cheeks.

Harley watches them, erupting into fits of giggles. "So much for relative age, huh?"

Bella joins in, laughing with her.

Jacob rolls his eyes, though he can't help himself from smiling. "Just buy the ticket, will ya," he says while chuckling. He wraps an arm around Bella's shoulder after she snuggled to his chest.

Harley sighs, watching them be happy with one another. Maybe this won't be so bad, she thinks to herself. She can always count on them both to make her laugh, or even just smile.