28

Lyra sighed, she'd beg Peter not to go to the Petrelli mansion in Virginia, but he left anyway. Angela had arrived to visit weeks ago telling Lyra that Elizabeth was dead. Lyra of course was upset. She was broken, it was like a part of herself left. She had been playing with Nugget who- really seemed to like Emma a lot. "What's wrong?" Lyra looked up to face Emma who was petting the small dog, who had grown quite a bit. 

"Peter, he won't listen to me anymore," Lyra signed frustratingly. She sighed, even her brother went. Lyra stood up angrily and paced around the house, she opened her palms and quickly froze the book she was holding by accident. She stared at the book and glanced at Tracy who was nodding slowly, the blonde looked interested. With Lyra's new ability, she was able to learn everything Tracy had done by watching how the latter produced her ability.

Emma then smiled softly, "You should know he cares about you very much," she said, Lyra sighed, of course, he does. He loves her, right? She then looked at Tracy who was sipping some coffee. This sucked. They couldn't go out or anything, most of the time- Lyra just stayed at home and slept through a whole day.

"Oh listen Lyra, you're such a stubborn person," Tracy said rolling her eyes, "It's obvious Peter cares about you, he just wants to make things right, did you hear the government might experiment on Claire?" she asked, Lyra nodded slowly, "Well, Peter just wants to keep her safe, she is Nathan's daughter after all,"

Lyra nodded, "Right, because Nathan apparently matters now," she rolled her eyes. Tracy glanced at her a little bit angrily. Lyra instantly regretted what she had just said and covered her mouth with her hand. She looked at the ground, I'm so sorry Nathan, I can't do this anymore, please.

 'Nathan's daughter' ruined my life," she muttered angrily, "She killed my daughter, she was the reason I got abducted after giving birth, I want her dead," Lyra swore to herself. But would Nathan want you to do that? Lyra felt her breath shaking, "No, but he's not here anymore so I can do whatever I want,"

Lyra quickly grabbed her coat and looked at Emma, "I'll be back," she signed before opening the door, she was then met by Peter and Gabriel who stared at her confused. She gulped nervously and as she began to walk out she was stopped by Peter.

"Lyr, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice calm and sincere, but all Lyra could feel was the pain. She wanted to hurt Claire, she wanted to hurt the President, she wanted to hurt- She stared at Gabriel, this was all his fault. She grabbed onto Gabriel's shirt and pulled on it hard.

"This is all your fault!" she cried, "If Nathan was still here, he would've been able to stop Claire," Lyra cried helplessly. She pushed Gabriel away and walked out of the house, she then paused before turning around. "I'm going to see her, I don't care if I get killed or abducted or whatever," she said quickly.

Peter raced up and grabbed onto her arm, "Lyra no," he paused, "You can't do that, stop being so selfish! I don't want you to die, I lost my daughter and I don't want to lose you too Lyra, don't say you don't care if you get killed?! I love you, and I can't lose you too," Peter said all quickly. Lyra looked back at him and closed her eyes.

"Peter, don't you understand! This is all Claire's fault!" Lyra shouted, "If she never told anyone about us, my daughter wouldn't be dead, we wouldn't be hiding out and everything would go back to normal!" Peter glanced at her sadly, "She has to die," Lyra said her voice quivering.

Peter sighed, "Lyra..."

"I lost everything," she whispered. "So she needs to feel what I felt," she looked at Peter who stared at Lyra in disbelief. "Peter, I need to do this, it's- I just have to," she whispered softly staring at Peter with a small pout.