21

6 Months Later

"Peter, I'm scared," Lyra whispered, for months they've been on the run, hiding ever since Claire came out to the public. Claire went by Claire Petrelli now which made it even worse for Lyra ever since she and Peter got married. It wasn't a big wedding, they eloped, of course, Angela knew as Angela was there, she brought some pastor to marry Lyra and him, it was at a church and whatever. Lyra looked at Peter who smiled weakly. 

Peter slowly wrapped his arms around Lyra, "Hey, it's okay," he whispered, "Look, everything will be fine," he looked up and they glanced around the house. They were staying at a place Angela bought for the two. It was a safe house. Gabriel and Emma lived there too. "I love you," Peter whispered. 

"What about our kid?" Lyra asked, three months ago she found out she was pregnant. Three months in actually, Peter stared at her and kissed her belly. Of course, they hadn't planned for it to happen, but it just did. Lyra sighed angrily, of course, she loved the baby but she wanted to do more than just sit around.

"And I love the baby too," he said. "I will protect him or her with my life," Peter promised. Peter stood back up and walked into the kitchen. 

Lyra nodded slowly before standing up, she glanced at Gabriel, he really had changed. "Gabe," she whispered, she walked towards her older brother and he looked at her curiously. 

"Lyra," he muttered before giving her a hug, they looked outside the window, it was pouring. 

Lyra sighed, "Why do we have to hide?" she asked, "You and Peter are powerful enough to stop this," she whispered. 

Gabriel stared at her and gave her a small kiss on her cheek, "I love you and all, but no," he said, "I'm done doing that stuff," he offered. Lyra frowned, she looked to her side to see Peter walking upstairs. 

"Gabe," Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Lyra stared at Gabriel and quickly walked towards the door. She looked through the peep-hole and saw a familiar face. Tracy! She opened the door quickly and embraced Tracy in a hug. "Tracy!" she whispered, "What are you doing here? How did you find us?" She grabbed the suitcase Tracy had brought and placed it near the front door.

Tracy smiled, "Bennet, and Angela, she's doing well by the way," Tracy said, Lyra sighed in relief. "I heard you have a similar ability to mine?" Tracy asked, something felt off. Why was Tracy suddenly here? 

Lyra nodded, "Yeah, I do," she said, "Come in," Lyra let Tracy walk into the house. Tracy then looked around in awe. 

"This place is beauti- what is he doing here?" Tracy suddenly asked, "Isn't that Sylar?" she asked, pointing to Gabriel. 

Lyra held onto Tracy's arm reassuringly, "He's my brother and he's changed," she said, "I swear," Tracy glanced at her, still unsure. "I swear on my baby's life," Lyra said glancing at Gabriel who nodded slowly. 

"You're pregnant?" Tracy asked. 

Lyra nodded, "Yeah, it's Peter's." she said. 

Tracy nodded before lightly punching Lyra's shoulder, "Of course it is," she muttered, "Where is he anyway?" she looked around and Lyra led her towards the dining table. 

"Do you want a snack?" Lyra asked as she opened the fridge, it was almost empty. She sighed, she'd have to go out and get more food soon. She then heard footsteps down the stairs, Lyra turned around to see Emma. "Hey Emma, this is my friend Tracy, Tracy this is Emma," Lyra signed and said it at the same time. 

Tracy waved hello and Emma smiled, "Hello," she looked back at Lyra, "Peter wants you in his room," she half said half signed, Emma's eyes shone with amusement. What's happening?