12

"Is she okay?"

Lyra blinked, where was she? What was the last thing that happened? She gasped. Nathan, where was Nathan? She stared to her side and saw Peter asleep beside her and Angela talking to a doctor. She was in the hospital, she sighed. "Peter," she tapped Peter's thigh and he woke up instantly. He then quickly hugged her.

"Oh thank you! You're alive," Peter whispered, "You got shot, they found you on the side of a highway, what were you doing there?" he asked. Lyra stared at Peter, was Nathan alright? She blinked confused, was he okay? She quickly wrapped her arms around Peter and winced but the pain was slowly going away. "Oh- okay," Peter whispered, he kissed her forehead. Lyra sighed with relief.

"I love you so much," she whispered before kissing him passionately on the lips, Peter smiled and kissed her back.

"I know," he muttered, "I love you too, I was thinking, do you ever want to get married?" Peter asked softly.

Lyra smiled, "To who?" she asked. "To you? I'd marry you in a second," Peter blushed and Lyra kissed him on his cheek. "I only love you," she said making Peter smile, he bit his lip and kissed her on the lips.

"Guess I have to get a ring now," he whispered. Lyra felt warm on the inside, Peter was perfect, Peter was everything. She wrapped her arms around him and he left kisses all over her.

"Where am I?" Lyra asked suddenly.

Peter looked at her with a small smile, "Washington D.C.,"

Lyra sighed. "Where's Nathan?" she asked.

Peter looked at Angela who quickly stared at Lyra, Angela pushed Peter away and leaned closer towards Lyra, "He's on vacation darling," she lied with a smile, Peter couldn't hear her.

"What why didn't he tell me?" Lyra asked, she looked to see the Haitian staring across from her, what was he doing here?

"Darling, you hit your head hard last night," Angela said with a smile. Lyra shook her head, she did? She couldn't really remember anything that happened, but she was sure she wasn't alone. "Oh darling, Rene is just here to help out, the hospital asked what happened to you but you didn't wake up, they were going to report it,"

Suddenly the door burst open, Lyra jumped in shock and Peter quickly pulled away, it was some detective. Lyra didn't recognize him. "Are you Miss Lyra Gray?" the detective asked. Lyra stared at him confused.

"Yes, that's me," she said quickly. "Why?" She felt Peter hold onto her hand, and she smiled at him as she stood up.

"I'll need to talk to you for a second, it'll be short Mr. Petrelli, don't worry," the man said, "My name is Thomas Davis if you could come with me," Thomas said quickly.

"I have to go back, I need to help Emma, she's deaf and has an ability and-" Peter started quickly. Lyra nodded.

"Go ahead Peter," she whispered. Peter walked away but turned back, he ran and gave her a quick hug, he kissed her. "Tell Em I said hello,"

Peter glanced at her with a smile, "You know her?"

"Best friends," Lyra replied. Peter gave her another kiss and quickly left. Lyra stared at the detective, "Let's go," she said confidently.

Thomas sighed, "Fine," The two walked into an investigation room, Lyra sat down, and across from her sat Thomas. Lyra watched as the man pull out a folder, "Do you know who this is?" Thomas asked. Lyra looked at the folder, it was Gabriel. Lyra nodded slowly.

"That's my brother," she whispered, "He's dead though," Lyra looked back at the detective who frowned.

"He was brought in with you," Thomas said, "He's at the police station right now," Lyra blinked in disbelief. What? How was that possible?

"Sir, you must be mistaken, Gabriel Gray is dead," Lyra said quickly and the man shook his head.

Thomas shook his head, "We have Gabriel Gray though," he paused."I've seen him, he's really forgotten everything, can't speak, if you'd like I'll bring you two to him," the detective said.

Lyra nodded before looking at Thomas, "This can't be real right? I saw him burn," she said quickly as they were walking into the police station. She rolled her eyes, "This has to be some type of sick joke, I was with Nathan, not Gabriel." She gasped as she saw her brother sitting with a lady. She turned to face the detective who quickly let her inside the room.

She grabbed a chair and sat next to Gabriel, the lady in front of her smiled. "I'll leave you two alone," she said quickly. Lyra stared at Gabriel confused, what happened?

"Gabe?" she whispered, "Gabe, hey, do you know who I am?" she asked softly. "I'm Lyra, your sister," She glanced at him carefully, if he was what Peter had said he was she should be more careful. The last time she saw him, he almost killed her.

Gabriel stared at her, his eyes gleamed with confusion and comfort at the same time, "I- I have a sister?" he asked. Lyra felt her eyes tear up, he didn't even remember her.

"Hey, let's get out of here," she held onto Gabriel's hand and pulled him towards the door. She was then stopped by the police.

"He's a criminal, he stays here," Thomas said.

Lyra looked at Gabriel if he didn't remember anything he could change. "I'm so so sorry," she quickly closed her eyes and sucked all the water she could get from the grass, the clouds, and anything really. She then quickly flooded the station, she grabbed onto Gabriel and ran into a forest.

"How did you do that?" Gabriel asked.

Lyra stared back at him, "Follow me!" she raced through the forest trying to detect any big source of water. "Shit!" she cried. "Oh my god!" she shouted. Her arm flared up with pain, and she fell onto the ground.

Gabriel stared at her worriedly, "Are you okay?" he asked. He held onto Lyra's arm worriedly and Lyra looked back with a small smile, this was Gabriel. Lyra nodded and moaned in pain, he glanced at her, "You're hurt?" he asked.

Lyra glared at him, "Of course I am idiot," she then laughed, it's been a while since she's even talked to Gabriel without him trying to kill her of course. Gabriel glanced at her then smiled. "Sorry, it's just I know you, you're my older brother and all that," she muttered.

"I'm sorry, I don't know," Gabriel muttered.

Lyra then saw a strange man, why did he look so familiar? She pulled Gabriel close to her and leaned in, "Shh," she whispered, "We're going to stay here, for now," She walked towards the man who reached out his arm to the two.

"Hello, Lyra," Samuel Sullivan said, "Welcome back," Lyra smiled and held onto Sam's hand.