Liam's P.O.V

Liam’s P.O.V

Liam carried Rayne up the basement stairs, once they reached the top he walked down the long hallway until they reached the room with the smash window. Liam looked down at the destroyed room, he frowned when he realised that he couldn’t see the wolf Rayne’s mother had been fighting.

“I was worried about Rayne.” Natasha said behind him sadly. “I panicked when I heard you scream out her name, he managed to buck me off of him and ran away. I didn’t chase him, I needed to see Rayne”

Liam let out a loud growl “He won’t be able to run far, I will find him and make sure he pays for what he has done to Rayne” He said taking a step towards the door.

“Wait!” Natasha called out to him grabbing his arm to stop him “Rayne is more important right now, we need to make sure she is ok before we hunt him down.”

Liam looked down at his mate that he held in his arms and knew Natasha was right. He nodded his head “You’re right, I will hunt him later.”

They continued walking until they reached the front door of the house. “How are you going to get Rayne back to town? None of us had brought a car” Liam asked.

“My son is driving out here as we speak” Rayne’s mother said.

“Er..Natasha” Liam hesitated he wasn’t sure if he she tell her would she had obviously missed down in the basement.

Rayne’s mother looked at him “What is it Liam?”

“I was just wondering if you noticed your other daughter down in the basement?” He asked her.

Rayne’s mother frowned “Thia? Where was she?”

“I’m sorry Natasha but her body was laying on the ground in the corner of Rayne’s cell” He paused “She is dead.”

Natasha’s eyes widened and before he could say anything else, she raced back down the hallway, obviously heading back to the basement. It wasn’t long before he heard her heartbreaking scream.

Liam sighed and walked out the front door and down the stairs, a car was pulling up just as reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Oh my god Rayne!” her brother screamed as he jumped out of the car, he raced over to Liam.

“Open the back door for me” Liam instructed him,

Jesse raced back to the car. Liam got in to the back seat still holding Rayne in his arms. “Where’s mum?” Jesse asked

“We don’t have time to wait for her, just drive” Liam told him.

Surprisingly Jesse did what he was told and jumped into the driver’s seat and took off back down the dirt road. Liam isn’t sure how long the drove for before they reached the pack house. He had spent the entire ride looking down at his beaten mate in his arms. Whispering promises to her that he will always be there for her and he will never let another person hurt her.

As soon as they pulled up at the pack house they both jumped out of the car, Jesse showed Liam where their medical room was “I have mind link with Anne the pack doctor she will be here soon” Jesse told Liam as he laid Rayne’s body down on the bed.

“Hold on baby girl” He said whispering in her ear as he placed a gently kiss on her bruised face.

An older woman with Red hair and blue eyes walked in the room “Anne” Jesse said running over to her “You have to help Rayne”

The older women Anne looked over at Rayne “Oh dear, the poor thing, what happened to her?”

“Marcus took her, we are not sure what he has done to her but by the looks of it he has beaten her badly”