Marcus's P.O.V

Marcus's P.O.V

Marcus and his friends were making their way back towards the pack house. They had been swimming at the waterfall for over an hour and it was starting to get dark, there was a pack meeting being held tonight that they all had to be back in time for.

"Marcus baby, what are you thinking about?" Thia said as she wrapped one of her arms around his waist.

He felt his wolf stir, although he had marked her his wolf did not see her as his mate and hated it when she touched him. He pushed his wolf back down again, noticing that it was getting harder for him to force his wolf back. "Nothing baby, I was just wondering what this pack meeting was going to be about"

"Who cares" Thia said to him "I'm sure it will be about something boring, we should skip it and go to my room instead" She purred.

Although Marcus didn't think that was such a bad idea he wanted to see Rayne, he wanted to make sure that she understood the rules, his wolf did not like seeing her with that guy, Marcus had almost fully lost control of his wolf, something that has never happened to him before, it kind of scared him a bit. He had never felt his wolf fight him so hard before, and his wolf was pissed. Marcus has always been able to push his wolf back without much effort. So he had to make sure Rayne understood the rules so his wolf would never have a reason to fight him like that again.

"I think we better go to the meeting Thia. So we don't want to get in trouble for missing it"

Thia snorted "Oh come on Marcus, like they will notice us missing, the whole pack will be there."

He was just about to answer her when AJ his Alpha mind linked with him "Marcus could you come to my office"

"Yes Alpha I am just heading back to the pack house now I will be there shortly,"

"Is Thia with you?" AJ asked him

"Yeah she is right beside me"

"Could you tell he to come too"

"Er... yes sir, can I asked what this is about?"

"I will explain when you both get here" AJ said before cutting off the mind link.

Marcus looked over at Thia "Your uncle wants to see us in his office"

Thia frowned "Why?"

"I don't know Thia he wouldn't tell me why" Marcus said with a sigh.

"Well I guess there is only one way to find out" She said smiling at him.

They walked the rest of the way to the pack house as soon as they got there they made their way to the Alpha's office. Marcus stopped outside the door and knocked.

"Enter" He heard AJ say.

Marcus turned the door handle and opened the door.

As they walked into the room, they noticed that it wasn't just AJ in the office but also Thia's father, who was looking pissed off.

"Thia come here," Cole said to his daughter.

Thia looked over at Marcus before she reluctantly made her way over to her father.

"Yes daddy" She said softly.

Cole grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her down to him, he grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled it down revealing Marcus's mark on her shoulder.

He let out a loud hiss "You stupid fool" he said to her as he pushed her away from him. "Why would you let him do that to you?" Cole screamed at her.