Chapter Twenty Three

Edited by sweetmissirish

Chapter Twenty Three

Rayne came to with her head pounding like a jack hammer. She groaned and tried to roll over but she couldn't move. Opening her eyes she looked around at her surroundings and found herself in a room with wooden walls, she almost thought she was in the pack house. She look to her left and realised the room she was in had bars.

Her headache started to increase, she tried to move her arms but couldn't, instead she was greeted by the sound of chains clinging. When she tried to close her legs, which where spread wide apart, she was greeted with the same sound of metal clinging. Panic started to rise in her when she realised she was tied down. She shifted her head slowly so she could look behind her and found that her hands were tied to the bed she was lying on. She tugged he arms hoping she could break the chains, but her they barely moved. She repeated the process with her legs.There was no way she was breaking those thick chains.

The sounds of a door opening and slamming shut had her moving her looking to see who had entered the room.

"So you finally decided to wake up?" Marcus asked as he walked up to the bars of her cell. "I was beginning to think that I had knocked your head a little too hard"

She watched as he unlocked the cell door and walked inside. It wasn't until he had almost reached her bed that Rayne could see his eyes. She gasped when she realised they were completely blue. His wolf was in control.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"Why?" He asked tilting his head to the side to look at her "Because my mate is a whore who thinks she can let another man mark her." He growled

"You rejected me" She sobbed

"I didn't," he growled, "I had no choice, I was locked away in that morons body"

"Marcus please," She begged, "Untie me"

"I'm not Marcus!" He screamed "I am Mack!" His wolf said

"Ok, ok," Rayne said "You're not Marcus, you're Mack, will you let me go?" She asked

Marcus's wolf, Mack, barked out a laugh,

"You think I am going to let you go after I finally got you? I don't think so." He said walking over to her "You are mine" he growled.

Rayne let a sob out when Mack touched the side of her face. Since she had been marked by Liam, her bound with Marcus had been broken, so she no longer felt any sparks when he touched her; she felt repulsed and violated.

"I'm glad you didn't listen to him," Mack said.

"What?" Rayne asked confused.

"To Marcus, when he told you stay away from that boy, if you had done what he had asked I would never had been able to fight him and gain control"

"Marcus," Rayne heard her sisters voice before she could see her. "Why is Rayne chained to the bed in that cell?" Thia asked.

"That's none of your concern," He growled out.

"Of course it is, you marked me, so why do you need that bitch?!" Thia screeched putting her hand on her hip.

"Thia it's not Marcus, it's his wolf!" Rayne said trying to warn her sister. She may hate her at the moment, but Marcus's wolf was unstable and Rayne didn't want her sister to get hurt, and if she pissed off his wolf he would hurt her.

"Shut up you stupid cow, now one was talking to you!" Thia sneered as she walked into the cell.

Rayne watched as Mack got up from her bed, walked over to Thia and slapped her across the face.