Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

“What are you going to do?” Sammy asked sounding a little panicked.

Rayne groaned as the pain of the heat started to set in. There was no way she was ever going to let Marcus touch her again now that he has been with her sister. Rayne knew there was only one other person who could help her right now. “Liam” She said through gasp “He knows...said.... would.... help”

“Well why didn’t you say that before Rayne!” Sammy shouted in frustration “You know before we drove all the way to the pack house”
Sammy started the car back up again and raced down the drive way “Do you know where he lives?” Sammy asked

“No, but I....... have his.... number........ call him” Rayne manage to get out before she screamed from the intensity of the pain.

She didn’t know how long she had been screaming for but before she knew what was happening she was being lifted out of the car and carried In somebodies arms.

“Mmm that feels good” She slurred when the hands holding her legs had shifted her dress and the skin of the persons hand was now touching the flesh of her legs.

She felt herself being lowered onto something soft before the feeling of someone soft lips gently touched hers. She let out a groan, opening her eyes she lifted her hands up and pulled Liam down on top of her.

She doesn’t know how long it took for them to satisfy her heat, but eventually she found herself naked and panting for breath, with Liam lying beside her doing the same. She was relieved that she was able to remember everything that had happened between them.

“Thank you Liam” She said between gasp “ I don’t know what I would have done, if you hadn’t of offered to help”

“Any..time” He said, before leaning over and kissing her gently on the lips. "I hope that I was...ok" He said blushing.

Rayne nodded her head "It was perfect" She said softly.

Liam let out a relieved breath "good."

Rayne shifted in what she thought must have been his bed and looked at the time. “Crap I only have an hour until my family comes here” She quickly got out of bed and picked up her discarded clothing that was laying all over the floor.

“I gotta go” She said him once she was fully dressed. She stopped at his bedroom door and looked back at him. He was still fully naked laying on his bed with a wide grin on his face.  “Thank you." She said softly to him, but she new he would hear. "I will see you soon” She was about to walk out of his bedroom door when a thought had occurred to her. "Er..Liam, what did you tell your parents when you carried me in here?”

Liam laughed “They are not home Rayne, they should be here any minute though so if you want to leave unseen you best get going”

Not having to be told twice she quickly raced out of the room and down stairs, and out the front door. She was shocked when she noticed her car still parked there but she was even more surprised to find Sammy still sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Oh god Sammy I’m so sorry you had to wait here while I…….you know?”

Sammy laughed at Rayne “Its ok Rayne, that’s what friends are for. Besides it’s not like it was your fault. You couldn’t help what was happening to you.”

“I’m so lucky to have a friend like you” Rayne said leaning over and hugging Sammy.

“So….how was it?”

Rayne smiled at Sammy “Unbelievable”

Sammy squealed and clapped her hands “I’m so glad it was with Liam and not Marcus” She said.