Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty one

Jesse POV

Jesse woke the next morning with his mate in his arms and her soft breathing on his chest. He was pretty sure that the smile on his was now a permanent feature. His mate started to stir “Good morning” He said to her placing a soft kiss on the top of her head.

“Good morning” She said stretching her arms.

“How are you, no regrets?” He asked nervously

“I’m great” She said looking at him smiling “No regrets”

“Good” He said

“We should probably get up, my parents will be wondering where we are.” She said after looking at the clock on her bedside table and seeing that it read ten in the morning.

“You’re right.” He said getting up out of bed, he felt a little self-conscious at first. Standing there naked but one look at the desire on her face as she took him in ease all his worries.

He slipped on his cloths while she did the same and they made their way out of her room and down stairs. When they reached the bottom of the steps he noticed her father was standing there with his arms crossed across his chest and glaring at him.

“Can I have a word with you” He said to him.

“Er..sure” He replied

“Follow me” Was all her father said before walking away.

He looked at his mate “I will meet you in the kitchen”

“Ok. “ She said giving his hand a small squeeze before walking off.

Jesse sighed before walking in the direction her father had gone. He ended up in the same room that he had met her parents in the day before. He walked in and watched as his mate father paced back and forth. “What are your plans with my daughter?” He asked when he finally stopped pacing.

“To marry her and make her happy” He answered without thought/

He gave him a disbelieving look “Really so your plans were not to get into her pants then leave?”

Jesse couldn’t help the growl that left his mouth “She is my mate, Mine I would never do that to her.”

Her father sighed “I’m sorry it’s just you two seem to be rushing things and I couldn’t help but think that maybe you just wanted to sleep with her and that was it”

“I assure you that, that is not my intentions. I am never letting her go, I plan to spend the rest of my life making her as happy as I can. As soon as she is ready she will leave with me and move to my pack. Those are my plans”

“Good” He father said nodding his head “Because Benson or not, you hurt her I will kill you.” He said with a growl.

“Don’t worry sir, if I hurt her I will let you kill me.” Jesse said before walking out of the room and going in search of his mate. He needed to hold her in his arms he just needed to be near her.

He let out a loud growl when he walked into the kitchen “What are you doing here?” He said.

“What are you some kind of animal, who growls like that?” His mates ex said to him with a smirk on his face.

Jesse looked at his mate who was standing next to her ex and frowned, she didn’t look to be pissed that her ex was here or even annoyed. Could he have made a mistake by mating her too soon. Maybe she was the only one after sex, she was the one who pushed for it. His heart began to ache when those thoughts entered his mind. His wolf was pissed and wanted out so he could rip the guy’s head off. Jesse thought it would be best for all of them if he left before he did something he would regret later. “I see you’re busy so I will come back later” he said before leaving the room without giving them a second glance.