Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Rayne had woken the next morning bright and early so she could shower and take her time getting ready for school. She wanted to make sure that she looked extra nice for Liam, since he was now her soon to be mate.

She couldn't wait to tell Sammy the news and to see how she will react when she finds out that Liam and her were going to become mate's

She ran out of the front door of the pack house, she didn't bother stopping in the kitchen to grab a bite to eat, she was too excited to talk to Sammy and to see Liam at school. She still found it strange that she had slept with Liam yesterday, but she didn't feel embarrassed about the fact or even shy.

She frowned when she reached her car and Sammy wasn't waiting. Rayne may have gotten up early but all the time and care she took at getting ready for today made her be a little bit late.

She mind linked with Sammy, "Hey Sammy why are you not at my car?"

"Oh sorry Rayne, I got a lift with my dad this morning, he needed me to get some things in town for him, so I am already at school.

Cutting off the link Rayne got into her car, she had just started the ignition and put the car into drive when her sister and Marcus walked in front of her car. Putting her foot on the break even though she felt tempted to put her foot down on the accelerator, she sighed and waited for them to move.

Her sister smirked at her evilly before grabbing the collar of her shirt and pulling it down. There on her shoulder was a fresh bite mark. She had done what she was told not to do, she had let Marcus mark her even though he was not her mate.

Rayne new a few things at that moment, one was, Marcus was a dead man when her father found out what he had done to Thia. Two she now knew that there was absolutely nothing stopping her from mating with Liam, and three, by the evil smirk on her sisters face she now knew that her sister knows that Marcus was her mate.

Rayne rolled her eyes at her sister. Thia's smirk was replaced with a frown instantly, making Rayne smirk. Not caring that they were standing in front of her car, she took her foot off the break and put it back on the accelerator.

They both jumped quickly out of the way to avoid being hit by the car. Rayne looked into the rear vision mirror and noticed that Thia was storming off in a hurry, with Marcus following behind her. Rayne hoped that her sister didn't give up on her chance to fully mate with her mate when she finally met all because she thought that mating Marcus would hurt her.

Once she got to school Rayne quickly got out of her car and raced into the school building. Sammy was standing at her locker playing with her phone.

"OH my god Sammy I have so much to tell you." She said as soon as she reached her best mate.

Sammy looked up from her phone and smirked at Rayne "Oh yeah, spill" She told her.

Not wanting any one to overhear them Rayne mind links with Sammy "Ok so my family went to dinner last night and met Liam's family, everything went great then our parents started discussing mates and before I know Liam and I had agreed to become mate!" Rayne rushed.

Rayne watched as Sammy eyes bugged out, "OH MY GOD!" She screamed out loud. "That is fantastic news Rayne!" Sammy started bouncing up and down excited for her friend. She stopped bouncing as her face turned serious. "What about Marcus? How will this affect him?" She said through the mind link.

"If they found out we were mate's they may have made me stick with him, but he had gone and nailed the last nail to the coffin this morning when Thia showed me that he had marked her"