final note !!

Dear readers,

I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read this story. I never thought that it would get this much support and love from you guys and I can't even find the words to explain how appreciative I am.

Every single one of your comments have made me laugh hysterically to the point where I've fallen off of my bed, smiled and blushed, and got a little teary-eyed. I love seeing your reactions to each of the events and plot twists.

Also, I will be editing some of the earlier chapters, since I found them to be shorter so if you choose to reread, I'll see you there! Also, I added more detail to *those* scenes in chapter 17 & 19 for those of you who wanted it!

I have a sequel to this book of Jade and Ryder's story called "saving us." It will be 25 chapters and goes more in depth of their relationship ups and downs (lots of drama & plot twists🤫)!

I also have a new story based off of my other tik tok pov series called "forever." and I hope you all will read it! There are some CRAZY plot twists in it & it is an enemies to lovers slow burn with spice!😉It is about Lila Sinclair (you) becoming a death eater and you are assigned to work on a task with the one and only... Draco Malfoy!

You guys have brought so much light to my life with every comment, dm, or message and I love you more than you'll ever know! If you don't already, follow me on tik tok @.dracosmainhoe for some cool povs & info on new stories! Also if you make any tik toks/recommendations about my stories please tag me, I love to see them!

I hope that you have all enjoyed the story that I hold so close to my heart and just know that you can always message me about anything! Make sure you go read my other stories & I will see you there!

follow my Instagram @dracosmaingirl :)

Without further ado, "gone." is officially completed. 🥺

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to you and your families!

Much love,
lyss 🖤