21 - come back

—————
Draco's POV
—————

I immediately stormed back inside the pub.

"You nasty bitch! You ruined everything!" I seethed storming up to Pansy, but Blaise held me back as Ryder tried to calm me down.

"Malfoy, what's done is done." Ryder sighed as he took another drink.

My eyes immediately went to Adrian and I felt my anger building up inside me.

"You-you brought her here!" I yelled and he smirked in response.

"You screwed up Malfoy. She's gonna be so torn." His smirk grew even wider, "I wonder who she'll turn to for comfort. I might just have to-"

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." I warned as I went to lunge at him but Blaise once again held me back.

I shook him off of me and stormed out of the pub to apparate back to Hogwarts.

When I reached my dorm, I slammed the door shut and began to feel my breakdown coming.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I punched my wall.

Then I punched it again.

And again.

And again.

Until I couldn't feel the pain anymore.

I just felt numb.

Exhausted, I laid down in bed for the first time in a few nights, without her and cursed at myself for letting her go.

Tonight's nightmare was the worst one so far.

My father had Y/n held closely to him as he roughly stoked her hair.

"Well look at this pretty little thing I caught." He smirked as he looked up at me.

Her pleading eyes met mine and she broke down in tears.

"Help me" she mouthed and my heart dropped.

I tried to run to her, but I couldn't move.

I was paralyzed.

My father then turned to her and scoffed before he hit her.

He slapped her as she fell to the ground and whined and cried in pain.

And there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Noooo!" I cried as I woke up with sweat covering my forehead.

I immediately searched my room for her to comfort me like she normally would.

But she wasn't there.

I was alone.

And it was all my fault.

—————
Y/n POV
—————