45 - please

—————
Draco's POV
—————

I was sitting in my dorm, trying to do my Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, when there was a pounding knock on my door.

"Oh for Merlin's sake, who is it?!" I whined as the pounding became faster and more forceful.

I was actually being productive for once and there just had to be an interruption.

"Draco, it's Blaise. Open up!" He yelled, still pounding on the door relentlessly.

I groaned and got up to make my way to the door.

"What do you want," I whined as I opened the door to see Blaise looking petrified.

"Draco..." Blaise started, but I was annoyed so I cut him off.

"Fucking spit it out, Blaise. What is it?" I gritted through my teeth as he looked down at his shoes.

"It's Y/n...She's in the hospital wing." Blaise sighed as his eyes met mine.

I felt my heart drop.

I couldn't breathe.

"W-what happened?" I mumbled as I looked at him seriously.

He gulped and avoided my gaze. He seemed scared to tell me...was it really that bad?

"Blaise, what the fuck happened?!" I yelled, making him jump and look me in the eye.

I was getting anxious now, picturing her in a hospital bed. The image that was in my head was heartbreaking and I prayed it wasn't as bad as I though it was.

"She was with Luna...and she fell down a flight of stairs. She hit her head really hard..."

She what?

My breathing hitched in my throat as I went over all the possibilities in my head.

She hit her head... A concussion? Will she die? Will she be paralyzed? Disabled?

"And something else mate..." He sighed, his gaze looking more serious.

"Luna told her."

My jaw dropped as my hands began to shake.

What did she tell her?

As if he were reading my thoughts, Blaise sighed, "She knows you obliviated her."

I blinked hard, convinced this was all a bad dream.

Y/n wasn't hurt. She wasn't in the hospital wing. Luna didn't tell her. She doesn't know.

I felt my jaw clench as Blaise took another deep breath before he said something that made my chest tighten.

"She was trying to find you..."

It felt as if the walls were closing in on me. She got hurt, trying to find me.