12 - movie night

—————
Draco's POV
—————

One week.

It's been a week since the quidditch match against Gryffindor.

It's been a week since Pansy kissed me.

It's been a week since she kissed him and left.

This past week has been hell.

Y/n and Jade were ignoring me and I had to just sit and watch as Adrian tried to flirt with Y/n all week.

She didn't seem that into it but she was still smiling and laughing with him.

On our walks in between classes, she didn't speak or look at me.

It's like she didn't even know who I was.

Like I was a ghost.

But I watched as Adrian walked her almost everywhere, with his arm around her.

I was furious.

I was mad at Pansy for ruining everything.

I was mad at Adrian for kissing Y/n.

I was mad at myself.

I was mad at myself for making that stupid fucking bet.

I was clearly not winning it so far.

I had gotten close but what we had is no lost.

I want out.

I don't want to do the bet anymore.

—————
Y/n POV
—————

It's been a week since the fight.

When I left that night, I ran to my room and sobbed.

I hate crying.

Jade ran in a few minutes after me and ran right up to me and hugged me tightly.

She comforted me and we fell asleep.

Throughout the week, Adrian and I had become closer.

It felt nice to have someone who would be kind to me and not go and kiss Pansy the next day.

After the week's classes were done, I walked back to the common room with Blaise. I would usually be nervous about seeing Draco, but he has been avoiding almost everyone the whole week.

When we arrived, Jade, Ryder, and Adrian were already spread out on the couches.

"Guess what!?" Jade exclaimed as she ran over and hugged me, "I know you've had a shitty week, so we're having a movie night tonight"

I smiled, "Thanks Jade."

We all talked in the common room for a few minutes before Adrian got up and announced, "Alright let's head to my dorm to watch the movie."