11 - rain

—————
Y/n POV:
—————

The next day's classes went by quickly.

Hermione was so excited about sitting with Jade and I at the quidditch game and Jade was starting to feel better about it herself.

Draco and I actually talked for once on our walks in between classes.

We talked about our fun day at Hogsmeade yesterday and he teased me for eating the last of the chocolate frogs he had bought for us.

I really enjoyed his company. He was being sweet with me and I was starting to see the bright side of him.

The side of him that wasn't always rude and egotistical.

This side was different.

He smiled more.

After school, I met Jade in our dorm and began to get ready.

She loosely curled my hair again, just the way I like it and applied some natural makeup on my face.

I liked getting dressed up and ready for the games with her, she was the best friend I could ask for.

I pulled the slytherin jacket I purchased yesterday out of the shopping bag and stared down at it.

My checks started to blush as I remembered how Adrian and Draco had fumbled with the zipper and I giggled.

I put it on and was adding some finishing touched to the look when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Jade laughed after both of us stared at each other for a few seconds waiting for the other to answer it.

"Oh hi Jade," an all too familiar voice spoke as I finished getting ready in the bathroom.

"Is she here?"

"She's getting ready. What do you need her for?" Jade asked irritatingly. "We were having girls time."

"Oh piss off, Lockhart." Draco laughed as he stepped into our dorm.

"Why does it smell like rose and cinnamon in here?" Draco asked sniffing the air.

"Oh that's Y/n's perfume." Jade laughed "Do you like it?"

"It's not a bad smell," Draco shrugged as I exited the bathroom.

He turned around to face me and his face immediately began to warm.

"I like the new sweatshirt, Whitmoore. Green looks good on you." he smiled.

"Thank you, Malfoy." I laughed as I stepped closer. "What are you doing here?"

"I have to leave for the game but I wanted to talk to you before I went down to the field...can we talk outside?" He asked, adjusting his jersey.

He looked good.

I mean really good.

"Of course. Jade, I'll be back," I said as I followed Draco into the hall.