2 - malfoy

Y/n POV:
—————

As the boy glared down at me with disgust, I took a moment to take in his features.

His face was perfectly shaped and his eyes were a mesmerizing shade of grey with specks of light blue. His platinum blonde hair was perfectly styled and I found myself staring at him for a moment too long.

"Malfoy," Harry warned, breaking my stare. Ron helped me up and I brushed off my skirt and adjusted my shirt.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going," I replied confidently.

There was no way that I would let my first day be ruined by some entitled prick.

"Oooo fiesty," a boy with darker skin smirked next to him. "She'll be a great slytherin."

The blonde boy turned his glare towards him.

"She's no slytherin, Blaise. Don't be ridiculous," He spat, shaking his head to look at the approving nods of the other two boys next to him.

One was very tall with smooth, black hair. His hair was perfectly parted down the middle and he had a devilish smirk on his face as he looked my way.

The other was tall as well, but he had curly brown hair. His eyes were a soft shade of blue and his features didn't look as harsh as the other boy's.

"Draco, maybe you should be more kind talking to a Whitmoore," Hermione stated.

"A Whitmoore? There's no way," the boy looked at me confused.

"I'm Y/n Whitmoore, thank you very much," I scoffed at the boy who was now rubbing his palms on his school robes.

"Excuse me for earlier," He smiles reaching out a hand for me to shake.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

I looked down at his extended hand and rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you," I lied and looked over at his friend, Blaise.

"And it was nice meeting you, too." I smiled flirtatiously which gained a scoff from Draco.

"Adrian, Ryder. Let's go and leave these lovebirds alone," he growled as he dragged his two henchmen towards the Great Hall.

"Sorry about him," Blaise commented. "He's a complicated guy."

"It's fine. I just hate when people believe they are entitled. I come from a wealthy name and yet I don't go around acting like I own the place," I laughed which cause for Blaise to smile.

"I have to go meet up with them but I'll see you around sometime," he smiled then followed Draco and his sidekicks into the Great Hall.

"There's no need to be worried for your sorting, y/n," Harry smiled at me sympathetically.

I smiled back and walked into the Great Hall knowing that I was more nervous than I could admit.

—————
Draco's POV:
—————

I looked down at the clumsy girl who had fallen before me.

She had glowing skin and the deepest green eyes that I swear I could look into forever.

What the hell, Malfoy?

I shook the thought away.

Her dark hair was all over the place. What a mess, I thought to myself as I glared down at her with disgust.

"Malfoy," Harry warned, breaking my stare. Ron helped her up and she brushed off her skirt and adjusted her shirt. She was a few inches shorter than me and had a small figure.

"Maybe you should watch where you're going," she replied confidently. I was taken aback by her confident response.

Interesting.

"Oooo fiesty," Zabini smirked "She'll be a great slytherin," My harsh glare quickly turned to him.

"She's no slytherin, Blaise. Don't be ridiculous," I spat, shaking my head to see the approving nods of Adrian and Ryder.

"Draco, maybe you should be more kind talking to a Whitmoore," Granger stated.

"A Whitmoore? There's no way," I looked at the girl in confusion.

"I'm Y/n Whitmoore, thank you very much," she scoffed.

I looked down at my nervous hands, rubbing the palms on my school robes.

She's a Whitmoore? Shit.

"Excuse me for earlier," I smiled reaching out a hand for her to shake.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

She looked down at my extended hand and rolled her eyes. "Nice to meet you," she lied and looked over at Zabini, "And it was nice meeting you, too." she smiled flirtatiously.

I scoffed at her comment and felt my pulse suddenly increase. Before I exploded, I decided I needed to leave.

"Adrian, Ryder. Let's go and leave these lovebirds alone," I growled and dragged them towards the Great Hall for the sorting.

Although I wouldn't admit it to myself, I was secretly hoping that y/n would be placed into Slytherin.

Something about her seemed...

Different.

—————

ooo what house do you think you'll be put in?

also, I have two other stories to add to your library! "gone." has a sequel called "saving us." & I have another story (that is spicyyyy) called "forever."

please vote 🖤