55 - help

—————
Y/n POV
—————

Narcissa pulled me into an extra living room before she closed the door quickly behind me.

I felt my hands shaking, not knowing what she would do to me. If she knew it was me, I know that she wouldn't let anything happen to me, but I couldn't make my identity known.

It was too dangerous.

She began to pace back and forth around the room nervously, biting her nails and I couldn't help but be curious as to what she was doing.

And then, I heard screaming.

It was a heartbreaking scream. It was Hermione's.

It sounded like she was being tortured and I felt a single tear fall down my face as my fear began to grow.

Hearing Hermione's loud cries, she turned around to face me with her eyes wide.

Would she hurt me too?

As if reading my thoughts, she quietly whispered, "I'm not going to hurt you..."

I felt myself relax a little bit, but I was still confused why she was being kind to me.

"I know it's you, Y/n."

I quietly gasped, not knowing that people could recognize me that well as she began to take a few steps towards me.

"You're working with them, aren't you?" She asked me, her gaze soft and curious.

I looked at her for a moment, still not being able to produce any words before silently nodding.

Knock knock.

A sudden knocking on the door made us both jump, probably because she was supposed to be torturing me, but when she opened the door slowly, a fuming Draco walked in.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He angrily whispered while storming into the room.

"Draco!" Narcissa scolded him, and he gave her a sorry look.

"I'll leave you two alone." She whispered before walking towards the door.

"Narcissa, wait." I called for her and she turned around to face me again, "Thank you."

She softly smiled at me before leaving and shutting the door behind her again, leaving me alone with Draco.

"You shouldn't be here." He sighed as he rested his face in his palms.

"I know." I whispered, looking at his tired expression, "But I'm helping them. It's the right thing. And even though we got caught-"

"That's the thing!" He exclaimed, raising his voice a little which made me slightly jump, "You got caught. How am I supposed to get you out of this?"

He looked over at me with worried eyes like this was frustrating him on the inside and I melted at the eyesight. I missed him so much and I wish it didn't have to be this way.