20 - gone

—————
Y/n POV
—————

I looked over at Draco for a moment with a confused look on my face before sitting down beside him in the empty chair.

He looked down, avoiding my gaze as he gulped.

"So, anything new in your life recently?" Pansy grinned as my heartbeat sped up.

What was going on?

I looked over at Jade and she looked just as confused as I was.

But when I looked over at the boys, they quickly avoided eye contact and looked away guiltily.

"How are things with Draco? You guys are adorable... is it official yet?" Pansy grinned as she looked at me.

"Um, no. I don't think so..." I looked over at Draco for reassurance, but the look he gave me was quite the opposite.

He looked at me like I was dying in front of him.

Like he broke me.

"Well after giving your virginity to him I would hope he would ask you out on a proper date." Pansy pouted and looked over at Draco, "Such a shame."

Draco turned his head to glare at Pansy and growled, "I fucking swear Parkinson..."

"Oh Malfoy, don't be so bitter. I'm sorry, Y/n. I hope he wasn't this rude when he took your..."

I swallowed and looked over at Draco.

"How does she know?" I whispered but Draco didn't look at me.

"Parkinson, shut up." He seethed through his teeth.

Jade looked over at Draco, then at the rest of the group and went pale.

"Please tell me you didn't." She warned giving them all cold glares.

"Oh but he did," Pansy smirked and looked over at me.

"Did he ever tell you?"

What?

"Tell me what?" I quietly asked as my chest started to tighten.

Suddenly, Draco held my hands in his, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were watery and his bottom lip trembled as he told me, "Please leave with me. I'll tell you everything I promise, just not here."

"What is she talking about, Draco? What's happening?" I asked as my eyes starting to water just looking at his broken features.

He didn't answer.

He just kept looking at me with saddened eyes.

As a single tear slid down my face, I got an idea of what was happening. I looked straight into his eyes and asked him, "Did you tell them?"

He gulped and parted his lips like he was about to respond, but Pansy interrupted him.

"Here's your prize, Malfoy." she smiled as she handed him a bag.