34 - right behind you

**TRIGGER WARNING: self harm & suicide thoughts!

—————
Draco's POV
—————

"What the fuck did you do!?"

I woke up to see that Blaise and Ryder had somehow got into my dorm and were staring down at me furiously.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

Blaise ripped the blanket off of me and forced me to sit up.

"Why the fuck did you break up with Y/n!? She hasn't stopped crying since last night!" Ryder yelled and I felt a lump grow in my throat.

I caused her so much pain when I was only trying to keep her safe.

When this is all over, I'll explain everything to her. About how this had to be done.

But I'm not sure if she'll ever forgive me.

"I didn't do shit!" I yelled at them, hoping that they would just leave me alone.

But then, they did something I never though they would do.

Ryder punched me.

I fell back in pain as Blaise came over to join him.

But I didn't have the energy to fight back. I was tired of fighting.

"You don't deserve her!" Blaise yelled as he hit me again, "After all you've done, she's forgiven you and you still find a way to break her heart!"

They were right. I didn't deserve her.

But I knew I loved her, and I had to keep her safe.

No matter how much it breaks us.

—————
Y/n POV
—————

I refused to believe that Draco broke up with me because he wanted to.

Something was wrong.

I decided that I was going to skip classes that day and after a few hours, I got out of bed to get lunch.

I lazily got dressed into decent clothes and pulled my hair up before heading out of my room. I still looked like a mess, due to my eyes being puffy and bloodshot from all the crying I've done since last night.

Maybe he really just didn't think we could work anymore?

No, Yn. There's obviously something wrong.

I was walking towards the Great Hall when I saw someone standing in front of a brick wall. The figure was tall and wearing a sharp, black suit. As I got closer, I realized who it was.

Draco.

My heartbeat began to quicken as I got nervous about him seeing me. We just broke up, he probably hates me.

So why am I following him?

I pushed the nerves aside and followed behind him, walking closer towards the wall until something strange happened. Draco whispered something and a door appeared.