16 - hidden

—————
Y/n POV
—————

The next week was absolute bliss.

Draco would steal me away any chance he could and sneak quick kisses in between classes.

During lectures, he would hold my hand under the desk and rub his thumb over the back of my hand.

It's the little things that we're making me fall for him.

At night, we would run through the halls and fall asleep in each other's arms.

One night, I had gotten up from his hold on me to get water when he suddenly started to shake.

"Nooo! Don't!" He cried, his eyes still shut.

Was he having a nightmare?

I ran over to him and held his face. "Draco it's okay..." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

His eyes shot open and he looked like someone he just died right in front of him. My heart broke at the sight.

"Y/n..." he whimpered as I gently stroked his hair.

"Shhh it's okay...we're okay. Go back to sleep." I whispered as he wrapped his arms around my body once again, pulling me tight to his chest.

It broke me to see him so vulnerable and upset.

Over the past few weeks, I had felt myself falling for him more and more each day but I didn't know when to tell him.

I don't know if he felt the same...

It was finally Friday, and there was a quidditch match tonight.

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.

The school day went by quickly.

Hermione agreed to sit with Jade and I again.

Draco didn't talk to me during defense against the dark arts.

When I arrived at lunch, I decided to sit next to Draco this time.

The group was a little surprised but quickly shrugged it off.

I smiled up at him, but he wouldn't look at me.

When u tried to reach for his hand under the table, the moment my fingers brushed against his skin, he quickly moved his hand away.

I sighed and looked down at my food.

I wasn't hungry.

I decided to leave lunch early, and I was almost to Potions when I was pulled into an empty classroom by a pair of cold hands.

I already knew who it was.

"What do you want Draco?" I asked tiredly.

"You left early. We're supposed to walk together." He stayed as though it were obvious.

I sighed and looked away. "I didn't know if you wanted to walk with me."