6 - quidditch

—————
Y/n POV:
—————

The school day went by quickly.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione kept telling me about how amazing the Hogwarts quidditch games were and that Slytherin would be versing Gryffindor next week.

At lunch, the boys were boasting about how they were going to win while Jade and I mocked at how confident they were.

During Potions, Draco barely talked to me.

He only asked me what page we were on because he was probably too busy drooling over Pansy flipping Parkinson.

Our walk to Transfiguration seemed quicker than usual. Probably because Draco was speed walking the whole time.

Why was he so bipolar with me?

Yesterday we were fine being partners in Potions but now he was acting like he didn't even know who I was.

After Astronomy, Blaise and I walked back to the Slytherin common room and sat down with the group.

"Are you boys ready for tonight?" She smiled as she shook Ryder's shoulders.

Blaise smiled and said "With Malfoy leading us, we will surely win."

He nudged Draco in the shoulder but Draco just laughed.

"Why would Malfoy be leading you?" I asked.

"Well he's the Captain, of course! He's probably the best on the team." Adrian boasted for Draco.

"Oh shut it, Knight," Draco laughed while shaking his head. "It's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal?! Malfoy, you've worked so hard to be Captain! Remember when you—" Jade started to blurt out, but was quickly interrupted.

"That's enough, Jade." Draco warned.

"Malfoy bought his way onto the team in second year!" Jade exclaimed hurriedly.

Draco's cheeks warmed in embarrassment as he glared at Jade.

"But I mean ever since then, he's worked really hard and has proven himself." Jade added which made Draco smile.

"Well good for you, Malfoy." I smiled at him.

With this comment, his smile widened, then dropped.

I could see that he liked what I said but why did he feel the need to hide it?

"Well boys I think it's about time to head down there." Ryder said while he stood up from the sofa.

Draco looked over at me and then said "Can we talk for a second?"

I nodded and followed him up to his dorm.

—————
Draco's POV:
————-

Y/n followed me into my dorm and I closed the door.

She sat down on the edge of my bed and looked up at me. It only lasted for a second, but she sort of looked scared.