happily ever after

—————
Y/n POV
—————

*one year later*

"He's here!" The nurse smiled as she handed me the beautiful baby boy.

A tear slid down my cheek as I looked down at him, immediately noticing his icy blue eyes, just like his father. He had a little bit of hair, and from what I could tell, it was the familiar blonde color that I had grown to love.

When I turned my head, I saw Draco leaning over me with multiple tears running down his face.

Happy tears.

We looked at each other and laughed, noticing how much of a mess we both were as we looked down at our son.

"Hey there, Scorpius." Draco smiled as he gently stroked his cheek.

"Draco!" I whisper yelled at him, causing him to jump slightly in response, "We didn't agree to a name yet,"

A smirk appeared on his face as he leant down once again and whispered, "We agreed on Scorpius a long time ago...I'm sure you remember,"

He kissed my cheek, making me giggle, remembering the nights we would look up at that special constellation. Those moment held a special place in my heart and I knew that it was the perfect name for our first son.

"I love you Scorpius," I smiled as I looked down at my baby once again.

—————
Draco's POV
—————

*two years later*

"Happy Birthday Scorp!" Blaise smiled as he high-fived Scorpius who was paying more attention to the food on his plate than his Godfather.

"Sorry, mate. It seems the chocolate frogs are more interesting," I shrugged as I laughed at Scorpius's messy attempt at shoving the chocolates in his mouth.

Scorpius was turning two today and Y/n and I couldn't be more shocked. It felt like just yesterday we were at Hogwarts, drinking carelessly and fighting over stupid things that didn't even matter anymore. Everyday spent with her was heaven and I thank Merlin everyday that I found her.

She brought me out of my darkest point and granted me the life I had always dreamed of.

I had a family.

"Hey boys!" I smiled as the two toddlers came running into the kitchen.

Blaise and Luna had twin boys just a few months after we had Scorpius. Camden and Greysen were the most energetic children I had ever met and I was shocked to hear that Luna was pregnant with their third child as well. When Blaise promised her a whole quidditch team of babies, I thought he was kidding.

Ryder and Jade were also here, and luckily they had finally gotten married two years ago, a bit before Scorpius was born. They had two girls, Cara was a few moths older than Scorp and Reagan was 6 months.

It's funny how we all decided to have children at the same time, I think it comes from the separation anxiety of the girls. They always talked about how great it would be for our kids to all be best friends as they grew up and I truly believe that they secretly planned out their pregnancies behind our backs.