Thor | Her Part 2

Thor POV -

"Thank you, Thor," she said, smiling, the rose twirling in her fingers before being breathed in.

I smiled. "You look beautiful," I said. If I'd learned anything, it was that my eyes could do wonders. Baby blue, round and sparkling. What girl could resist?

I took her hand, gazing into her eyes. I bend down and kissed her knuckles, lingering slightly longer than would be expected. She smiled at me.

I smiled back, standing back up.

"Hey, Thor, could I talk to for for a sec?" Bruce asked.

I nodded. I took her hand once more, kissing it before walking off with Bruce.

"What is the matter, my green friend?" I did that just to piss him off sometimes. When he shut his eyes to calm himself, my hand automatically reached out in secret. The green man had a strong punch when he was actually green. I remember being laughed at by Loki for that.

"Look," he said after he'd finished his breathing exercises. "I'm just going to say this straight out, because we're a team and because we're both grown men who can take this - "

"Tell me."

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I like (Y/N)."

I pretended to be shocked. How could anyone possibly not have realised that? He man drooled over her. "Oh. Wow. That's a shame."

His head snapped up at me. "Wait what?"

I shrugged. "I like her too. And she likes me more."

He grit his teeth. "I don't believe that."

I shrugged again, walking out to find her putting the rose in water. I smiled. I would be her Prince Charming. I wanted to be her Prince Charming.

"(Y/N), I'd like to ask you something," I said, walking to stand on the other side of the island counter than her.

"Yeah. Sure. What's up?"

I took a quick glance at Bruce who was shaking. I had to hurry up and get an answer. I smiled at her. Please let her like baby blue eyes. "(Y/N), we have been friends for quite some time, and I - " Music began to blare from the speakers. I sighed. "And I want to be more than friends!" I shouted over it.

She looked at me confused. "What?! I can't hear you!"

I took in a deep breath to shout it again, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "Step aside, Thor." I grit my teeth. The insolent metal man.

-----

Muahahahaha 😏