Steve

You called him, upset. Steve was your best friend and you had to admit, you friend zoned him quite the bit. The man didn't care. He liked you anyways. He bought you chocolates, and flowers, and came over with tubs of ice cream to make you feel better.

"(Y/N)?" he asked as he picked up.

You sniffled. "Steve? Can you come pick me up?"

His voice was immediately filled with worry. "Of course. Where are you?"

"I'm at Josie's party..."

"Ok. I'll be right there."

Five minutes later, he was running to you and helping you up off the side walk.

"What happened?" he asked. "Who do I have to beat up?"

You giggled, hugging him. "I got in a fight with this girl. It's pretty stupid - "

"Ha! Well. If it isn't (Y/N). I thought I told you to leave hours ago." Karen and her annoying little voice began to taunt you and you felt a couple tears spring up. Karen had been your arch nemesis since year 6. You despised her, and obviously, she despised you. She, after all, had turned your classmates against you. You'd never let that go.

Steve scoffed, moving you behind him. "That's no way to talk to my girlfriend," he said.

Karen snickered, turning to her boyfriend. "Babe, he's annoying me. Get rid of him, will you?"

The boyfriend cracked his knuckles. "With pleasure."

Soon the boyfriend had challenged Steve to a fist fight. How stupid of him.

He threw he first punch and Steve dodged it, throwing a punch right back at him. The boyfriends doubled over in pain and you smirked at Karen. "My boyfriend's better than yours, you skank," you said, feeling the courage rush through you.

"Oh!" she cried, looking to her man who was on the floor from just one punch. She didn't know what to say. "Oh!" she cried again before storming off.

Steve grinned, putting his arm over you. "Want to go back into the party?"

You smiled. "With pleasure."

------------
:))))) so cheesy ><