Her Part 7

Oh crap. Did I just ruin my chances? We all had the same looks on our face. Desperation mixed with a tinge of shame - with the exception of Tony. He just looked straight out pissed.

She looked at me, a small smile on her lips. Please, please, please let her be looking at me and not one of the two beside me!

She smiled even wider before beginning to laugh.

Natasha chose the best moment to walk in, swaying her hips and obviously affecting Tony. She grabbed my shield. "Wow. Rough fight, boys?" she asked, throwing the shield at me.

I caught it, glaring at Tony.

"Hey. I just borrowed it," he said, raising his hands. "And it's my fridge that's damaged." He looked to (Y/N) and smiled. "So who do you choose?"

Natasha sat on the kitchen counter, smirking. Oh. She knew who (Y/N) was going to pick.

(Y/N) hesitated for a second and we all leaned in. "I..." We leaned in even closer, Tony's shoulder rubbing my arm. "I would love to go out with you, Steve."

The others groaned and dispersed as I just stood there with my jaw dropped.

Natasha came over. "Go easy on the grandpa," she said, winking at me before leaving to comfort the others.

I was still in a lot of shock.

She looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

My muscles refused to move and I just stood there, staring in shock for a second.

She began to giggle. The sound was so lovely. It made me chuckle. "I... Uh...." I tried my best to bring comprehensible words to my mouth. It felt like third grade all over again. I was getting sweaty and nervous. "Thanks." Why did I always have to sound so lame?!

She laughed before pulling me close and kissing me. My heart went from fluttering to erratic.

She pulled away, smiling and then laughing at my shocked features. "I have been waiting to do that for a long time."

I went redder.

------

Wowwwww so many views thank you <3 also, any more ideas and also I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I hope you liked this and I didn't realise how many of you liked Steve :O