Bruce

You weren't sure of what to do, sitting in the private area of the Stark Tower all alone. Bruce was running late to meet you, him being your mentor in the field of science and all that.

"So you and Bruce, huh?" you heard as someone walked in. Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff.

You shook your head, feeling heat rise to your cheeks. "Uh, no."

"Then why are you here?"

"He said he was going to show me around the lab."

Natasha smiled. "Well, I can do that. Come on."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Come on!"

You stood up and followed her. How was it possible for someone to be so graceful?

She led you to the lab and opened the door. "Welcome to Bruce Banner's lab."

You took a look around. It was beautiful in a kind of nerdy way. "Wow."

"Yeah. Let's go in."

"I don't think we should..."

"He won't mind. I promise."

You followed her in in awe at all of the different gadgets and instruments. Science heaven.

"See this?" she asked, picking something up.

"Yeah?"

"I have no idea what it does."

You giggled. You had no idea either.

"Let's turn it on," she decided. You were going to protest but she turned it on. "Eh. Not that bad. Doesn't do anything, but - "

The it began beeping.

"Oh crap," she said.

"Throw it!" you gasped.

She threw it to the corner of the room before it self destructed and the sprinklers went on.

You could hear footsteps from the stairs you'd come down and Bruce shouting and panicking a little. "Natasha! I told you not to touch the - " Then he saw you. He stopped in his tracks and went completely red. "Uh... (Y/N)!"

Natasha giggled.

"Hi. Sorry... She said I could come down here..."

"Uh, no. It's fine," he replied. "Are you alright?"

Natasha smiled, walking past and patting him on the back. "You'll thank me later," she said before disappearing.

--------------

:)