Tony (Request) | Starkstruck Part 1

Requested by @M_Antonia_D

-----

"I, the great, intelligent, fantastic, fabulous, Tony Stark, have come up with a great, intelligent, fantastic and fabulous idea!"

You couldn't see through the blindfold that he had put on you before he let you into the lab. He'd insisted on it because he literally wanted to unveil whatever his plan was.

"Ok. Tell me what it is."

He chuckled. "Are you ready to know?" he asked, excited, almost giddy.

"Yes, Tony," you said, laughing. The man could be so childish sometimes. "I'm ready to know."

He grinned before pulling your blindfold off. "Tada!"

You frowned, looking at a single dot, suspended in the air through his smart program of holograms.

"What is that?" you asked, walking closer to it.

He grinned motioning and making the once tiny spec the width of his height. "This...." He held it in his palm. "Is Ultron."

You looked at him. "Ultron? The AI program you were working on?"

He grinned. "Exactly." He touched it and it came to life, running millions of equations at a time. "This is the future, (Y/N). This is it." He was most definitely excited, his hands on your shoulders, shaking you. "Can't you see it? Feel it?! Imagine a world without war. Where people can have everything they need provided. Friendship!" He let go of you, holding his hand out. The hologram contracted back to its normal size and nestled itself in his open palm. "All in this."

It lit up red and he cussed.

"What is it?" you asked, touching his shoulder.

He sighed. "The system didn't work. Jarvis."

"Yes, sir?"

"Run the different logs until there's a match. And inform me if it works."

"Will do, sir."

You sighed as the excitement completely vanished. "Don't worry, Tony," you said.

He smiled but it was sad. "It'll work, right?"

You nodded. "I'll help you."

The excitement returned. "Really?"

You smiled at his new found joy. "Yeah. We're a good team. We can do this."

He grinned back. "Tony and (Y/N). I like it."

You laughed. "More like (Y/N) and Tony."

"I'll agree if you go to dinner with me," he said suggestively, waggling his eyebrows and grinning.

You rolled your eyes. "Maybe. Come on. I'll go through the logs with you."

He smirked. "Tony; one."

You couldn't help but roll your eyes again. "Get to work."

"Yes, ma'am!" He then proceeded to laugh. "Like my Steve impression?"

*****

You heard your stomach grumble as the clock ticked closer to 8pm. You didn't normally have dinner this late, but Woking in Ultron had you hooked. It was interesting to know that half the equation worked, thanks to Loki's scepter. The rest... Well, that would have to wait until you'd eaten.

You stood up. "I'm going to go and get some food," you said.

Tony rolled away from his desk where he had different logs running through everywhere, reiterating at an attempt to form a thinking mind. "Wait!" he called, blocking you in your tracks.

You frowned. "What?"

"Go to dinner with me."

"Tony, the fridge is literally three metres from here."

"No. Let's have proper food. Dinner. Yes? I already have reservations!"

You sighed. "Fine."

He grinned. "Jarvis! Get me reservations to that Italian restaurant!"

You hit his shoulder, glaring at him. "Tony!"