Thor

"Another!" he shouts, throwing his empty cup of coffee on the floor. The white china cracks and scatters. You sigh. What's that? Another $25 coffee? The amount these cafes charge for cups!

"Seriously, man. Stop," you say.

He looks at you. "I am the Prince of Asgard! And I demand another!"

And then he throws the decorative flowers everywhere. You huff. "Oh come on!" You put the money on the table and look to the waiter who seems to understand your pain. "Paper cup, please," you say. Your eyes are pleading.

The waitress giggles. She find funny and slightly alluring due to Thor's very, very nice figure.

A minute later, she brings out a coffee in a - thankfully - paper cup.

She puts it in front of him, jutting her hip out and trying to look alluring. She does it quite well, her long blonde hair dangling rout in front of him. He doesn't care. He picks up the coffee, sculls it, throws the cup to the ground, and shout, "Another!" The waitress jumps a little and looks at you.

You sigh, gesturing to the waitress. "Another please," you repeat almost monotonously.

The waitress nods and leaves.

You look straight at Thor, putting your arms on the table and sighing. "You have to stop doing that," you say.

He looks at you quizzically. "Why must I?"

"Because this is a cafe and I only have ten dollars left."

He cocks his head. "What is the meaning of this?"

You sigh. "It means, I don't have enough to keep feeding you coffee."

"Ah. You do not have gold!" he says. He says it in a way that makes you think he's completely bonkers, but you know he knows what he's talking about.

"Uh... Yes. Pretty much."

He nods. "Then let us leave."

You stand up. "Yeah. Wait. I have to pay for one more coffee..."

He nods. "As you wish."

What is with his language?

You pay, hand him the coffee, apologise and leave, making sure he follows you.

You take him to the park near the coffee shop. There are a couple of kids playing, and a couple of mums ogling at him, but you're content with him out of the coffee shop.

"What is this place?" he asks as a little kid runs up to him before giggling and running away.

"A park," you reply, lying down on the grass and closing your eyes. It's nice and sunny today and you want to make the most out of it.

"A park..." The words sound foreign on his lips. "And what do Midgardians do in a... park...?"

"We play."

"Like duelling?"

You frown. "Uh... Not exactly... A little more like fun."

"Fun..." He's pretty much a big baby. Almost oblivious, but not quite there.

He suddenly taps you quickly. "Hmm?"

"What are those two Midgardians doing?"

You open your eyes and prop yourself up on your elbow to take a look. "They're having a picnic."

"Picnic..."

You lie back down.

"What does a picnic consist of?" he asks.

"Food. A basket to put it in. A blanket and generally two or more people."

He pauses and you get a little worried that he's gone and is probably scaring off some poor little kids. But the he speaks. "Then if a picnic is for food, why are they kissing?"

You giggle and open your eyes to see his bewildered expression. "It's because they're a couple."

"Are they mates?"

"Sure. You can think of it like that."

He goes silent again.

You get up to just watch him watch the world around you. His eyes stay on the swing. Guess he's never done that before.

You get up. "Ok. Come on. Let's go," you say.

He raises and eyebrow, but follows you.

The kid finishes her turn on the swing and you position him right. "Ok. Now sit."

He sits down, his hands automatically going to the metal chains. You hope that they'll hold.

"And now?"

"Push yourself."

He raises an eyebrow before looking at the child on the next swing. He copies the movement and soon he's enjoying himself, laughing and scaring a few babies.

You laugh at him as he does a ridiculous dismount and accidentally knocks you over at the same time as flying into the ground. The two of you end up rolling around on the grass just laughing. All of the mums are looking now.

He brushes back a piece of your fringe that's gotten in your face. You stop giggling as you become caught up in his baby blue eyes. You can't help but feel just a little bit unsure of yourself.

"May I kiss you?"

You go red. "Yes."

He leans in and softly brushes your lips with his before truly kissing you. You are surprised at how mature he is when he does.

He moves back, staring at you.

"Another."

-----------

Ayeeee some Thor x Reader action going on there ;)

Vote, comment, follow and PM me about anything you want written! And stay awesome!!