Bruce

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to - " Jokes. No one was singing you happy birthday this year. It was as though they'd all forgotten.

You sighed, going to the cafeteria in the helicarrier. Why did it seem so quiet? Then you felt the helicarrier begin to tilt. Were they changing course?

You walked down the stairs and down some more stairs until you got to one of the lower levels. This was where you generally went to sulk. You swiped your card and nothing happen. The doors wouldn't open. You tried again.

Nope.

Not a single movement in the doors.

So you did a manual override. People generally compared to you Tony Stark in terms of brains and you were going to show them just why.

After a couple minutes of going through the computer, you got the doors open.

"Yes!" you cheered, walking in.

You could hear someone else down here and you immediately hid. That didn't sound natural.

You heard a roar and stick your head out from behind your hiding place. Holy crap. Big green monster, very angry looking face. Oh crap. That was the hulk.

He began walking over to you and you began to freak out, trying to make your way back into the safety of the machinery in here.

Suddenly you found yourself confronted by the giant. He looked at you and took a deep breath in. You cowered.

"Happy. Birthday," he roared.

Then he ran off in the other direction.

--------------

:D

Vote, comment, follow <3