Tony | The Bunny

You got out of the taxi, thanking the driver and getting your things out. You paid him and walked in through the human sized gate to the house.

You found the door unlocked as usual, and after you'd gotten you and your shopping in, you locked it. Tony thought the house was impenetrable thanks to his suits, but you knew a bit of old fashioned door locking couldn't hurt.

You walked in, being greeted by Jarvis.

"Afternoon," you replied. He was almost human. You were slightly unsure at how Tony had come up with the genius to create him with that much humanity.

You put the bags down before entering the living room. "Hey, where's Tony?" you asked Jarvis.

"He's in his workshop, Miss (Y/L/N)."

"Thank - OH MY GOD. Tony!" you screamed. Standing in front of you, a two storey tall bunny.

You rushed down to find him, immediately blasting him for the intrusion. "What are you thinking?! What is that doing in the living room?!"

He turned to you. "Don't you like it?" he asked pouting.

How could you say anything bad when he had that face on. You sighed, going to sit on his work bench. "It's just... Big."

He shrugged. "Bigger is better, right?"

You rolled your eyes laughing. "Seriously. Get it outside. Please."

He sighed. "But it's cute!"

He followed you back to the living room where you tried to put some sense into him. "Tony, it's humongous. What are we supposed to do with it?"

He went and sat on its stubby little leg. "It's a good couch."

"We have a couch."

"We could use another one."

"Tony..."

He got up and gave it a pat. "Sorry, buddy," he said before walking over to you and pulling you close. "I'll have it out by the end of tomorrow."

"Thank yo - "

"It took twelve men to bring that in - "

"Tony."

He chuckled, kissing you. "Sorry. Bye-bye, bunny."

---------------

:)

Would you or would you not like that bunny??