Thor | His World (Part 2)

The moment he saw Loki, he had Loki pressed up against the wall by his neck, the only thing touching the marble floor being his toes. "Why are you doing this?!" Thor yelled.

"Doing what?" Loki asked, extremely calm. He'd been in many a situation like this and had decided that calmness was the better option than anything else when it came to Thor.

"You mess with my mind every time I shut my eyes. What have I done to you?!" Thor's eyes plead with Loki as he released him.

Loki cleared his throat before he spoke. "I've done nothing of the sort."

Thor grit his teeth. "Swear."

Loki sighed. "I swear upon our mother's grave." A tinge of hurt flashed past his features.

Thor nodded. "Then who is it that plays these mind games on me?"

Loki shrugged. "Well that depends.... Who've you pissed off?"

"This is not time for games, brother."

Loki glared at him. "I'm not your brother. Now do you want my help or not?"

Thor had to shove that little bit of pride down his throat before he could speak. "Yes."

*****

Thor sat down in a chair in his room, Loki standing behind him. "This will only hurt a bit," Loki said before moving his hands close to both of Thor's temples and delving into his mind.

The pain was bearable. It was like getting a few flesh wounds in battle. Nothing particularly harsh. But the mental anguish... Now that was a different story.

"That's her," Thor said as his mind projected into the room. "And you."

Loki took a close look at himself. "My eyes are blue, brother."

Thor frowned. "Indeed they are. Are they not always?"

Loki could've hit him over the head. "My eyes are green. You have not been played by me."

"Then who?"

The girl in the projection walked forward, her hand coming to rest on Thor's cheek. "Come and find me," she said, smiling.

"Where are you?" he asked, wanting to leap out of the chair. Loki's hands on his head held him back. "Tell me," Thor pleaded.

She shrugged. "I know a place that starts with an M. But we mortals call it Earth."

"Midgard."

Loki removed his hands and the projection stopped.

"Why would you do that?!" Thor demanded.

"If you listen to whatever it has to say, you too will become a captive." Thor knew Loki knew more than he let on.

"Who. Is. It?"

Loki swallowed hard as though trying to keep his emotions together. "The Other."