Loki | Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

You looked at your masterpiece. Wow. Good job. Your snowman was absolutely perfect. Now, just to add a nose.

You went back in to get a carrot and came out with the most perfect carrot for a perfect nose. You aimed for the middle then rammed it into the snow.

You took a step back, grinning. "Nice," you said to yourself, doing a little victory dance. Who cares if your neighbours saw. They probably already knew about your quirky side.

Then you stopped. There he stood, behind your master piece, arms outstretched and evil grin plastered on.

"Please don't - " His arms collided together and you watched as the head of your perfect snowman was smashed in front of you. It crumbled, turning into an uneven gradient of mashed ice. The carrot rolled to your feet. You fell to the ground.

You grit your teeth before whining. "Loki! That's not fair!"

Instead of consoling you and apologising, you got a snowball in your face. To make matters worse, he'd taken that chunk of ice straight from your already dying, beheaded snowman.

"Loki! Stop it - " You were stopped by bits of snow entering your mouth. You glared at him before getting up. His expression changed from amused to scared in a blink of an eye. "Loki you mean, mean person!" you yelled as you collected snow and threw it at him, hitting him right on his overly handsome face.

You pelted him whilst he only got you twice in the next ten minutes.

Soon you had him hiding behind a tree. He peeped around it and you threw another snowball, just missing his nose by a couple centimetres.

He put his hands out. "I surrender," he said, slightly breathless.

You chucked a snowball at his hand. "You'd better."

"Will you promise not to throw anymore at me if I move from this tree?"

You snickered. "No." Who had the upper hand now?

"Please?"

"No."

"Look! Over there!"

"Not falling for it."

He chuckled. "Then I'm just going to have to do this." He came out and before you could scoop more snow, he had tackled you into the remains of your now completely deceased snowman.

"Loki!" you shouted, giving him a shove. He landed on his backside.

"Oops. Please don't kill me!" Then he ran for the tree, but not before you effectively soaked his sweater.