Loki | Visiting

Teaching had always been a hobby for you, but after you'd met Loki, you wanted to be home all the time.

"Ok. So what comes after nine?"

"Ten!" they all roared back at you, making you kind of laugh.

"And what comes before nine?"

They had to think about that for a second. "E-Eight?" one of them asked.

You gave him applause and smiled. "Yes' good job! Eight!"

He grinned, nudging his friends.

You looked at the time and was relieved to see that there was ten minutes left. "Ok! Ready for game time?!" They all cheered. "Let's play catch!"

You got the ball and got them in a circle before throwing it. But a kid never caught it because surprise, surprise. Loki.

All the kids gasped. "Whoa! He's magical!" one of them said in pure awe, his eyes as big as saucers.

You giggled. "Can I talk to you alone please?" you asked Loki.

He smirked and clicked. All the children vanished. You got a mini heart attack. "Loki! Don't do that please!"

He sighed and brought them back, a little confused.

You grabbed him and dragged him straight outside. He was about to offer you an apology when you pretty much attacked him with your lips.

Your arms went around his neck, pulling him even closer, and you most definitely did not want to let him go.

He put his arms around your waist, trailing kisses down to your neck where he playfully nipped it getting a rise from you.

You heard the door handle move and pushed away from him.

"Miss (Y/L/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Who's that?"

Loki chuckled. "I'm Loki of Asgard."

"Oh. I'm Sam of Melbourne..."

There was a long silence before you burst out laughing. "Ok, Sam. Go back in."

"I'll wait for you outside," Loki said, smiling. Even he had a soft spot for childish humour.

"Ok. See you."

"I love you."

You smiled. "I love you too."

You finished the class off with a game, sent them all home, and sent yourself into the arms of a waiting Loki.

------

:)