Thor | Walk of Shame

You woke up feeling warm and snuggly - if that was even a feeling. The blanket held you tight, tighter than usual, and you had a second of clarity before the pain in your head began. You hadn't even opened your eyes and knew that whatever sunlight was streaming through was going to burn them. You groaned and took in a deep breath.

You reached out blindly to find your phone that you always left charging beside your bed on the small bedside table that was the only thing you'd brought into HQ from home. Instead, you felt sometime that felt nothing like a bedside table and was wet?

"Ow!" you heard.

You gasped, sitting up, eyes wide open. The sudden movement caused a surge of pain to your head and you groaned a little as you clutched it. You swore you'd never drink again.

You opened your eyes again, slower this time, letting them adjust to the light. So apparently you'd been lying beside Thor, and instead of finding your phone, you'd poked his eye, his right hand having gone to cover it from any other unwanted attacks.

"Why would you do that?" he asked, chuckling cheekily, having healed faster than you ever could.

You blinked a couple of times. Drinks... Thor's room... Oh no. "Shit." It was the first word to come to your mind and had bypassed the filter from your brain to mouth.

He raised an eyebrow, looking behind him to find nothing. He turned back to you. "What is it?"

You looked around, before looking down. Ah crap. Your clothes were on a heap, across the room and apparently so were his. You frowned as your tried to recall how you'd gotten them off him. Amour was heavy.

You turned back to him, an inquisitive look on your face. "Did we...?"

"Did we what?"

Was he being serious right now? You decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. "Did we uh... You know. Do it?"

He paused for a second before dropping his hand and frowning. "Do you mean s - "

The childish part of your brain stopped him. "Sh!"

He chuckled. "Well, (Y/N). I didn't know it was like that."

You frowned. "Hate to break it to you, but the alcohol really got to me and I can't remember a thing."

He grinned. "Don't worry. I shall tell you exactly what happened."

You rolled your eyes, stealing the blanket off his very also naked body and going to slip on all of your clothing. You drank in the sight before you once more. Drunk you made good choices.

"Ok. Bye bye," you said quickly before he could start story telling and make it even more awkward.

You walked out bumping into Bruce who had the same dishevelled hair as you and had come in the direction of not his own room, but another female Avenger's.

You raised an eyebrow and he returned it.

"Walk of shame?" you asked.

He nodded, trying to suppress a smile as you linked arms to complete it together.