Tony | Fly

It's indescribable, the feeling of flying. The wind going past your hair, the cold as your wind cools your skin, the knowledge that gravity is weak enough to let propulsion keep you above the ground.

For the first time ever, Tony had given you his suit to mess around with. He had millions anyways. It wasn't a big deal to him, but it was the first time you'd asked.

The feeling of falling was even better than flight though. The butterflies in your stomach, the giggles escaping your mouth.

You put the helmet on, and darted up, past the very thin and almost invisible cloud cover.

Then you stopped, and flying was replaced with free fall.

You knew that nothing bad would happen, but you screamed anyways.

Metres away from the water, Jarvis kicked in and the burners started up again, propelling you away from the water.

Your hand skimmed the surface.

As you continued, with little children pointing at you from the beach, you received a call from Mr. Stark himself.

"(Y/N). Hey. Lunch's ready."

You pouted, spinning and doing flips in the suit. "Ok."

He sighed. "Ten more minutes?"

You grinned. "That sounds good. Ok. Bye." You hung up before he had the chance to lure you back with the thought of food. Your stomach grumbled. You'd been flying for hours now, never over the feeling.

You shot up again to the stratosphere. Thankfully, Tony had solved the ice problem. Then you disengaged and fell back down, laughing. The only thing you were using were the stabilisers to keep you from spinning out of control.

Then the suit kicked in again and you found yourself heading home.

****

You touched down on the landing pad, careful not to break anything. The suit dismantled itself, returning to Tony's designated suit holding area.

You were met with applause. You laughed, running to him and hugging him. "That was so cool! Can I do it again?"

He smiled. "Come eat lunch and we can talk about it. I think you were having just a little too much fun without me."

--------------

:) Christmas shopping is tiring T.T but I had this idea on the way back so here you goooooo :)

Tell me if you want a story (PM or comment it). 14 days to Christmas!!! :D