Clint | Her Part 6

All I'd done was walk in and immediately I had two very angry colleagues of mine trying to rip me to shreds.

About thirty seconds in to our very unfair, but not impossible, brawl, those two had been pried away by Banner in his big green form which scared the crap out of even me. The two of them were thrown to the ground.

Dust from the concrete which was now damaged floated up, making me cough slightly.

I ran straight to (Y/N) to make sure she was alright. She had no trace of shock on her face, but was looking at me with pity. "Are you alright?" she asked, checking my now bleeding cheek.

I watched her worry with her adorable pout and frown before I sighed, brushing her hand off. "I'm fine. C-Can I ask you something?"

They all seemed to look at each other. Uh-oh. I knew what was going to happen. No! I had to ask her first!

Banner morphed back, glaring at the other two, his eyes still slightly green.

I looked to (Y/N). "Do you - "

"Do you wanna go out with me?!" they all shouted.

"Please?" I added on the end.

--------

SHORT. I know. Sorry >< but anyways, comment who you want to say yes to! The avenger with the most votes will get the last chapter for Her!!