Chapter 55: Love, Trust & Choices

Normal POV

“Oppa”

“Oppa”

A low whisper was calling Donghae, but the guy was still frozen on his spot, looking blankly on the ground. He was like for the past minute, the cast has already thrown several lines and action at each other, he stayed unresponsive.

The only time he got back to his sense was when

“CUT!!!!” The director used a MEGAphone and called out his name. “DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!”

“Can we take 10 for a while please”

“Oppa, seriously… focus” yoona says while he’s still idle. “I know you’re worried about scene21 but you’ve gotta worry about your own drama first”

He didn’t respond. Rather Donghae lazily went to the side, to rest, and there his supportive members stand. And despite his poor performance they were still wearing smiles, giving thumbs up and saying praises.

“Oh you were good”

“You didn’t blink for a minute, what a talent!”

“a brawl was happening before your eyes and you didn’t feel scared, how brave!”

“Of course that’s our fishy!”

But he ignored them.

"So do you want us to put Jaejoong in a bag and keep him hidden then release him in three weeks time?”

“Or is it the producer or director you want us to capture?”

The Super Junior boys were planning on how they’ll be able to delay Scene 21 test shoot, and so far only one idea appears on the list, it is to abduct an important person in the production.

“Just tell us, Hae. And we’ll all help, right guys?” Eunhyuk says.

“Of course! We have a huge empty rice sack in the storage room, might as well put it in use” Heechul says while his hands stroking the head of the unpleased for being taken out, Heebum. “I prefer like dealing with our boy Jaejoong more though”

“Yeah if we get the director, there’s the producer to keep it rolling, if it’s Jaejoong guaranteed they won’t shoot”

“True. And atleast if we kidnap Jaejoong, we can hang out with him” Kangin says. “Ahhh it’s been a while since we got to be with them, nae?”

“so when and where will we take him?”

“The actual shooting day of course! That’s the only place we can find him, lately he likes to go to places…”

“Oh! Oh! Oh! I have a better idea!” Shindong claps his hands like an excited seal. “What if while Jaejoong’s in our hands,we’ll dress up Donghae to look like Jaejoong. Then he will pretend to be him! Scene 21 is in a dim lit room, so no one would notice it was a different person! Atleast Donghae gets in action!”

The Super Junior members laugh hysterically to that idea. Of course it will never work! None of their ideas would ever work. Obviously they’re just fooling around to lighten up the mood, but the fishy is still us gloomy as the past days.

And their laughter died down.

“Hae-aa, don’t worry it’s not that bad” Leeteuk says, scanning the photocopy of Cold Heart script.

“Not that bad? It’s a bed scene, hyung. How can I not worry?” the stressed fishy expresses his strain.

“then what do you want to do?” Yesung asks, uninterested to deal with his drama. “Do you want her to back out in the drama then?”