Chapter 39: This Moment

Normal POV

“Care to explain what’s going on?” Kiko says entering back inside the recogding studio and finds GD frantic due to unknown reason. “Babe…?”

“What’s the matter?” Daesung asks, curious to see GD’s behavior.

“Ji, are you alright?” TOP haults his drawing and looks at the guy who stood next to him.

GD pressed on the audio control button, so Seungri (who’s still inside the recording booth) can hear him. “Seungri-aa… Can you call Yuri now please?”

“Why?” the maknae asks through the microphone.

“Ask her if Super Junior really is in Bali”

The members turned their heads hearing what GD has said. Seungri held his phone up and dials Yuri’s number as ordered.

“Ah.. Annyeong haseyo. Goodmorning… Uhm… Is Yuri there??... Nae… Thanks…” Seungri says awkwardly, and glances to the outside while he waits for the person he just spoken to to call out Yuri. The mic was left on so GD can hear. “Oh… hey… It’s fine… It doesn’t matter. The reason why I called was uhm.. I just want to ask, is Super Junior in Bali right now?”

The leader signals him to have the phone in loudspeaker and place it on the mic so he can confirm.

“Huh? Ani… They’re in Hawaii…” the girl from the other line says. “They even used the SM private plane…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Why won’t I be sure? We’re labelmates…”

A sigh of relief went out of each and everyone’s lungs that moment. Except Kiko who’s still in wonder of the current scene.

“Why? Why did you ask?” The girl continued to ask.

Seungri turned off the speaker mode. “Nothing. Guess we heard differently. Thank you… And sorry for calling so early in the morning… Bye”

After the call, GD’s shoulders dropped and took a seat on the couch heavily, as if he was really stressed out. His hands pressed on his nose and lips together in a prayer position with both thumbs under his chin, he exhales.

His eyes then goes to Kiko. She was still standing by the door, and seemingly to have understand things now. With a crooked smile and gentle voice he asked him.

“It’s about Dara isn’t it?”

GD wore an expression of responsibility. Once again he acted without thinking. He went too quick on his wary feelings and completely forgotten about her.

If regards to Dara he always gets extremely affected, worked up, even the fact that he knows he no longer needs to. It’s a part of his system, he loved her that much.

Kiko opens the door once again.

“Babe… Where are you going?”

“I’ll be just at my friend’s…” she says monotonously. GD felt relieved that she was still calm about it, but that’s what he thought. However.

“Then I’ll fly back to Japan after. I won’t join you on your vacation anymore” she says. “Just go to Bali if you want to”

Meanwhile, in a salon near SM building, Girls’ Generation are gathered to prepare for a guesting in a variety show.

Yuri walks in after taking a short trip to the bathroom.

“I heard my phone ring, did anyone call?”

“Yep. It was Seungri” Jessica says, giving her phone back to her. “Don’t worry, I already talked to him. It wasn’t really important”