Chapter 38: Selfish Wish

Normal POV

“What do you mean what’s the plan?”

“How do we help those two get together?”

“Why? Are you planning us to meddle?” Bom asks with a bread hanging down her mouth. “I don’t think we’re allowed to”

“Are we just going to leave them alone then?” Siwon asks in a low voice.

Bom nods.

“Are you sure?”

Then she swings her head from left to right. “I don’t know. If Dara says she’s not ready, then I don’t think it’s wise for us to force things…” she says while putting more sandwich spreads on her bread.

“We’re not going to force things, we’re just going to give them a little push” Eunhyuk says.

“Think about it… this is fate. The heavens brought them together for a reason.” Siwon says. “If the reason why Dara said she wasn’t ready because she’s unsure of her feelings for him yet. Then probably this week was meant for her to realize those feelings”

Eunhyuk agrees. Ahhh as expected of the man who believes so much in destinies and fates. “Yeah and if these two continues to be shy and all for the next days, then nothing will happen, the chance will just turn into waste…”

“Do you really think it’s them who fate wants to be together?”

“I would like to believe it’s us but then…” Siwon clicks his tongue, jokingly.

Bom laughs and hits his arm lightly.

“So are you in or not?” Eunhyuk was very determined about this plan. He does not give an F on that second of flirting the two just had.

“Errr… Now I see why Donghae hides secrets from you… You’re very tenacious” she says, taking the plate full of breads with her “fine… I’m in… But we have to keep this a secret. If Chaerin knows, it’s over.”

“Alright!” Eunhyuk claps.

“Let’s plan it out tomorrow” Bom leaves and rejoins the circle. “For now let’s observe them on what stage they’re in”

“I can guarantee they’re in a whole different level now” Eunhyuk says, hinting about the kiss that only he, Dara and Donghae knows about.

“What do you mean?” Siwon asked him.

“Secret!”

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

It was Dara’s turn to pick a topic from the bowl. She unrolls it and reads the question out loud.

“If you’re stuck in an island and you could bring one person, who would it be? Should be an Idol or an actor/actress”

“IU!” Eunhyuk raises his hand quickly and sits back beside me. “I will take IU… because if I’m with her I know I can survive anything”

“Ehhhhsssshhhh” The guys smack him with paper plates and drinking cups all over his body. “Can we please skip those one who’ll be as cheesy as him…”

“This question is only for those who are single”

“Oh Bom, Shindong, Kyuhyun (with Seungyeon), Sungmin you’re not going to answer” Heechul says. “Also Dara and Donghae, don’t”

Both Dara and I just laughed it off upon hearing it; oh looks like they’re starting to tease us again.

The answers started coming from 2NE1 first. Dara picks CL. Minzy picks Amber, Bom of course TOP. CL says it would be either between Mino or Seungri”