chapter 18: BFFs

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Oh men!”

“Oh men!”

“Oh men!”

“What is it!?” Yesung asked like he finally snapped from my countless oh-mens.

“Here read this…” he stood up from the couch and goes to the computer.

‘Idols from the news article might be Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park’

Earlier today, 2NE1’s Sandara Park was spotted at Nonhyeon-gu. Then around after lunch she was spotted along Dosang-daero, Cheongdam-dong. The two places aren’t special if let alone, but together it creates speculations as JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong’s businesses are situated in both areas, Bum’s Story and Coffee Cojjee. Although there are no witnesses of Dara coming inside both premises, it was confirmed Jaejoong was staying at Coffee Cojjee the entire day.

Basing on the former article, the two idols seem to fit each lead. The two were once rumoured to be dating and could have been reunited through YG and CJesEnt association. No words are coming from both sides yet but what do you think? Could the dating idols be Dara and Jaejoong?

“Fans sure are fast, it’s only been a few days since the news broke out and now they have a lead?” Sungmin entered the room with snacks in his hands.

“Man… It’s over” I slouched on the chair and swings it left and right. “Fishy’s chance is over. I told him to step up.”

“It’s still just a rumor. It might be just a coincidence that she was going around Gangnam Gu”

“You think?” We all glanced at each other. Who are we kidding? There’s highly 85% chance that this is true.

“Still unacceptable. How about Hae?”

“Well he went out with Jihyun and got a basket of chocolates from Jessica, thousands of love letters from fans… I think he’ll be alrgiht” Shindong commented, sneaking a few chocolates from Jessica.

“Is he still out with Jihyun?”

“Nope. It seems he’s now at his home” They scanned through the cellphone trackers.

“If he’s at home, he’s probably reading this too now.” I pouted and felt sad for my bestfriend. “Poor Hae… Heartbroken in Valentine’s Day”

* * * *

Normal POV

“Awww!” Dara says as soon as she enters the door, she bent down on her knees and greets Mio and Bada. “They’re so cute”

“Minzy owns a dog too right?”

“Yeah but it lives in their house now, barely visits the dorm” she stands up when the two little cuties ran towards their daddy. She looks around the place. “Wow this is your home??? It’s beautiful”

“Ah… Thanks. I’m sorry if it’s messy, I haven’t been home in a while” Donghae lifts both puppies to his arms and guides her to the living room. Donghae’s apartment is bigger than Dara’s, fully furnished and very modern. There wasn’t much colors too.

“Waaaa you have a balcony too!” Dara drops her bag to the couch and peeked through the balcony door. She seemed like a child on a field trip. “The view from here is daebak. Can I go outside?”

Donghae puts down the dogs and opens the door for her. From their floor, the wind was blowing harder and colder compare when on the ground. But despite that, Dara still leaned on the railings, staring at the beautiful view.