Chapter 35: Boy Trouble

Donghae’s POV

In estimation, the distance from the door to where I currently stand is just 4 meters away. And I am 100% sure when they entered, they saw me right away.

“Oh… hyung!” Seungri exclaims, passing by the aisle me in fast paced. His eyerbrows meeting in the middle but sstill has  wide smile on his lips.

“Annyeong haseyo” I aimed to sound a lot more cheerful in greeting, but my utter shock of seeing them here has crumbled that goal.

“Oh Seungri-ya!!!” Fortunately, I got Eunhyuk, who’s always in a high vibe. It was extremely right timing that he got done on his purchasing and joining me on facing these two.

If Seungri was enthusiastic to see us, GD wasn’t. Like the last time I faced him, he was wearing a straight face and a thick black shades, unabling me to distinguish if whether he’s looking murderously at me or not.

I bobbed my head in greetings to him. He did aswell. And that’s pretty much it. If earlier I was thinking about being a man and asking him straight, well that thought has gone down the drain. I can never do it.

Our exchange of uneasy aura was massive and it infected even the joyous aura the other two were having earlier. It was sufficiently awkward.

The four of us just stood there like mannequins. Only our eyes are the ones that are moving.

I glanced at Seungri and Eunhyuk.

Seungri’s eyes shifts from me to GD

Eunhyuk, openly lands his eyes on GD, Seungri and Me.

And GD… we have no idea. I really can’t tell where and what’s he gazing upon.

“Ah mwoya~ what is this atmosphere?” Eunhyuk whinged. He wraps his arm around me, trying to loosen me up for I apparently start to stiffen. He was even bringing out a few uneasy and forced laughters to ease the tension a bit. But it didn’t change anything.

Then all of a sudden he realizes something, “Wait…… Are you here to take Hae away?”

Huh? I wondered, turning my gaze to him. Take me where?

“For the 2nd stage of his YG test? Is that why you’re here?” He clings onto me more and tightly like a protective mom. “Aniyo… I won’t allow you to. You can’t take him away, not now, we’re flying tonight”

“Oh? Why? Are you going somewhere?” Seungri asks. I nodded and told them about the break SM is giving us to make up for the heavy protions we’ve been through for the past months. “That’s good~ where are you going then?”

“Hawaii!” Eunhyuk blurted out excitedly in his favour. Both his fists are even up in the air “Hawaii! Hawaii!!! ALOHA!!!”

I rolled my eyes as he continues to chant ridiculously.

“You look like you really love that place huh” Seungri commented after seeing his pathetic cheers.

“I DO!!!!!”

“Well, it’s a great place anyway. No wonder why you don’t want Donghae to come with us and possibly miss the plane” Seungri added.

Why? Are they really here to take me? Eunhyuk and I had the same exact thoughts but Seungri quickly denies and laughs. “Ani… we’re not taking him away. Hyung’s not going to any test yet”

Eunhyuk sighs in relief. So did I. I thought I’m going to face level 2 now, and it’s BIG BANG. A continuation to what has been cut short last time.